Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bootyfull.net

jawbreakerkid
    Does anyone have any connections at Bootyfull.net? My wife ordered several things from them on 7/21 and has yet to receive them. We have also sent several emails without any response.
    If anyone has a connection, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Chad

Vada
    They are scammers

jawbreakerkid
    are you serious? :2purples: our order was $304.46!

Vada
    no sorry, I actually have no idea what you're talking about....but it sure sounds like they are scammers if that helps

jawbreakerkid
    dayemmmm....ya got me on that one. i was so close to smashing my keyboard.....i'm glad i didn't.
    i thought there was a member on the board that had the bootyfull.net in his signature line. that is where we got the website from, if i remember correctly!!!!

HocusPocus
    i never purchase anything from the net unless they have a phone number to call.. and i do verify that before buying.
    good luck.. hope you get your stuff.

Jyruiz
    If you payed with a CC, then call your CC company and tell them. They will refund your money and halt payment to Bootyfull.net. I think you only have 90 days to do this though, so hurry up.

Kilrtoy
    i never purchase anything from the net unless they have a phone number to call.. and i do verify that before buying.
    good luck.. hope you get your stuff.
    I agree, I got burned once and it will never happen again..
    Must have an address and phone number

jawbreakerkid
    Well, the phone number Bootyfull.net provided me has since been disconnected. I know, not good. I went ahead and contacted my CC company and they are reversing the charges as of today. I would have gladly waited a few more weeks, if I would have received a reply to any of my emails.

76ANTHONY
    dude that sucks, sorry to hear that :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast