Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rhino look familiar to anyone here?

Jrocket
    Whats the green limo going for?

andy01
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...1limo_cart.JPG
    FORSALE.......the rear alum seat assy just was powder coated the same green as the paint where it was silver. Still has all the polished alum as well. has a pretty killer stereo for a cart. Clear plexi sub encloser ( designed by ROZ) with a 8" kicker under the seat, four two way Momo speakers with cross overs, 650w DEI amp. its pretty kick ass!
    Tob I didn't know you had three kids........ :rollside:
    "designed by ROZ" I had one of those once...... yikes...... :cry:
    BTW I think I read somewhere it was your birthday today, Happy Birthday man!
    Andy

Pro Circuit,Factory Connection and a few other big names sell them.The internal kit that your brother has is the same stuff that I have now.About $1500 for the forks and I cant remember what the shock goes for($300)maybe.His stuff is a good deal but I already have it,now if he wants to sell some 49mm stuff....then thats a different story right there. I dont know,maybe I can use it on one of my other bikes.If he doesnt sell it soon and wants to unload it for cheap maybe we can work out a deal.I'll put it on something here.LOL
    Did he race at Glen Helen last weekend?
    No he broke two fingers at practice, but he signed a new deal with Richardson's RV supercenter for this coming season. :smile: See ya at Anaheim! :smile:

JB in so cal
    Whats the green limo going for?
    About a Rhino and a half

Jrocket
    About a Rhino and a half
    No F'n way!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    So how much Tob?

TOBTEK
    So how much Tob?
    I DONT EVEN want to say what id have to get out of this thing. And before I did id have to take more up close photo's. Under the seat is pretty cool. Looks MUCH more impressive in person.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I DONT EVEN want to say what id have to get out of this thing. And before I did id have to take more up close photo's. Under the seat is pretty cool. Looks MUCH more impressive in person.
    OK Sounds like you need a reality check! Nobody except for old people want that slow piece of crap! Rhinos are in and you want out before it is scrap stereo parts. Old people will never pay what you want so lets just settle this now! I'll give you $7500 for it cash this week.

INSman
    Is the limo gas or electric ?? I'll give you $6,999 if Mikey falls out :rollside:

mbrown2
    When did cats and tunnels become a Rhino / Golf Cart forum..? :idea: we need some moderating around this place...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast