Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HIGHROLLER Can't you keep up

Kilrtoy
    Its only three post to follow and it is taking you forever to respond to them and your answers are getting stupider by the minute or should I say ten minutes.
    Come on, take another hit of the meth and keep up....

HighRoller
    Sorry, was responding to the PM's about you. But keep going. We're all entertained. Oh, is this the part where I insult you? Ok. Hmmm...you have a bad hair cut. Okay, now you fly off the handle and try some clever comeback. It's like watching a train wreck!!! :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
    Come on your last post was 14 minutes ago...
    is that little brain of yours overloaded, can't process two things at once, your typing FINGER have a boo-boo on it....

Kilrtoy
    Sorry, was responding to the PM's about you. But keep going. We're all entertained. Oh, is this the part where I insult you? Ok. Hmmm...you have a bad hair cut. Okay, now you fly off the handle and try some clever comeback. It's like watching a train wreck!!! :hammerhea
    15 mintutes for that crap, but you are right for once, I do have a bad haircut

NuckinFutz
    Kilr, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having to stay at home to hold down the fort while everyone else is out tippin' a cold one. About the polygamist post elsewhere, if you're better half ever wants to get rid of ya, remind her I'm from Utah and she is welcome to come live the life!

HighRoller
    Hey, I posted in like 5 different forums tonight. Can you go respond to them while I email this stuff?

Kilrtoy
    Kilr, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having to stay at home to hold down the fort while everyone else is out tippin' a cold one. About the polygamist post elsewhere, if you're better half ever wants to get rid of ya, remind her I'm from Utah and she is welcome to come live the life!
    Whats wrong with you she has fake tits and looks like MR Ed, Just ask the High Roller

NuckinFutz
    I'll take her bolt ons and smile any day. I kind of like her personality as well. Just need to find a chance to come back down and meet up with ya again.

Kilrtoy
    Hey, I posted in like 5 different forums tonight. Can you go respond to them while I email this stuff?
    Problem is I already have, Tell haulin29 I said hi....

HighRoller
    I will. Can you start another post about me please? I need to email a copy of it to someone you know. Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast