Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Kilrtoy Bashing thread

THOR
    Shouldn't SC be on at least ESPN not espn2? :idea: Damn east coast network...
    You would think, but the GT AU matchup was much better than the average high school team SC beat up on. Hawaii is just plain horrible.

THOR
    If TCU can beat OK, I think UCLA can handle them.
    USC is the class of the nation. You can't teach speed. USC is faster than a few pro teams. Hawaii may not be the class of the country, but if you think June Jones and Jerry Glanville won't field a competitive squad, you don't know football.
    Bob, no offense, but I know tons about football and handicapping the like. June Jones is one dimensional and Glanville has been out of the league for eleven years and found Hawaii to retire in. Simple. Hawaii in not good, not even in their own conference.
    Competitive? That is a relative term.

THOR
    I am not bashing SC at all. They are rock solid money. But, ULL would be a tough matchup for Hawaii. Bob, Hawaii's defense is close to being the worst in the country just so you know.
    Dude, I dont question your electronics knowledge do I?
    j/k.

THOR
    That's not the defense I saw play for a half. Their offense killed them by putting the football on the ground. They actually looked pretty good against the run and their DBs seemed big and physical. They can't play with USC, but then again, who can?
    Exactly. USC is just too fast and multi dimensional. Texas might be able to later as could FLorida.

SCUBA STEVE
    Let the games begin!!
    Thor, looks like you AU has some tuff times ahead of them.
    USC's D-Line needs some improvement. Last year the front four got it done. :wink:

THOR
    Let the games begin!!
    Thor, looks like you AU has some tuff times ahead of them.
    USC's D-Line needs some improvement. Last year the front four got it done. :wink:
    Yeh. I remember about 2-3 years ago when Jason Campbell looked exactly like Cox did last night. Too bad it will take us another year or two to get back. I am afraid by then that our top receivers and D will be gone.

THOR
    I was actually thinking Florida myself. I think Chris Leak is going to have a huge season.
    I forgot you were an Auburn fan, no wonder you're bitter.
    I am not bitter. I am actually very thankful I got to go to Auburn and graduate. You wouldnt believe the tradition of southern schools.

Wyoming
    Hey Kiler how were you liking UCLA after their thrashing By Wyoming last year at the Vegas Bowl.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123