Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids deaf?

Excessive Force
    Is it me or does it seem like most kids nowadays are friggin deaf? Tv has to be 3/4 of the way to max volume, radios always blaring even in the car. Always trying to take over the radio controls changing stations f'ing w the volume....Everywhere and anywhere its gotta be loud...

HocusPocus
    confucius say,
    "If its too loud, then your too old."
    and i do agree.. its too damn loud... i guess thats why none of my kids hear me when i tell them something. the first word out of their mouth is "what".

Excessive Force
    im 40 guess im old school, classic rock, etc....didnt think i was that old

Excessive Force
    oh yea all they listen to now adays is 5 people playing 5 different instruments all at full blast w no noticeable music that make sense, while screamin into a mic...yea, i really wanna hear that at full blast!

Rod-64
    confucius say,
    "If its too loud, then your too old."
    and i do agree.. its too damn loud... i guess thats why none of my kids hear me when i tell them something. the first word out of their mouth is "what".
    Confucius also say "School boy, who fool around with school girl during wrong period, get caught red handed."

Excessive Force
    Confucius also say "School boy, who fool aroud with school girl during wrong period, get caught red handed."
    Haha....havent heard that in a while

SummitKarl
    EF...........hide the remote :idea: :supp: they won't know what to do

SnakeWrench
    WHAT??? HOLD ON, MY SON IS PLAYING P/S 2 WITH THE SURROUND SOUND ON AND IT'S SO LOUD THAT I CAN'T READ ANYTHING!!!!!!
    Yes, they are friggin deaf.

SnakeWrench
    it's called selective deafness. They are deaf when they want to be or when they want to ignore you. BUT, when they want something or catch you saying something that will benefit them, thay can hear a rat fart 100 yards away. :hammerhea

Excessive Force
    EF...........hide the remote :idea: :supp: they won't know what to do
    Thats funny i do that all the time....they stick to one channel only!!!!!!then i bust out w it and they say where was it??!!?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast