Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This sucks!

This sucks knowing that everyone else is out at the river (Blythe, Big River, Parker, Havasu, or wherever ... ) and I'm having to stay home to work on my boat to get it ready for the race coming up ... :yuk:
    Yup ... it sucks!

steelcomp
    Quitcher whining! At least you can see the light at the end of your hydro. I'm here, no parts got delivered this week, can't do much, and goin no where. If you were closer, I'd come over with a box o' beer and help ya!

steelcomp
    BTW...you're right...it does suck!!

Squirtin Thunder
    What sucks more is thrashing to get it done tonight !!!
    Because you have no time tomarrow, and friends from Texasss are going to be here when I get back from Barstow !!! :yuk:

Cas
    what really sucks is losing everything you own, have no place to go, nothing to eat, nothing to drink, no more job, not even a building where your job was...yep, it really sucks having to stay home to work on a boat.......

IMPATIENT 1
    what really sucks is losing everything you own, have no place to go, nothing to eat, nothing to drink, no more job, not even a building where your job was...yep, it really sucks having to stay home to work on a boat.......
    the man's got a point!

steelcomp
    So you're on your way to NO this weekwnd, I guess. :notam:

Squirtin Thunder
    Nope I am not staying hme working on it, I am goin out and having a good time. We have friends comin from Texass. Then in a few weeks after Ming I will actually be headed right across the border from New Orleans to help my wifes sister. With what not quite sure yet. But her house is pritty messed up from the reports Donna got from her mom. I know we will be doin a Harley salvage.

I guess he's hip to all of our situations ... :notam:
    I figure that the hurricane must have really been rough up there in Nor Cal :hammer2:
    Hey Cas ... I guess you haven't been having people call you every hour on the hour asking if you're comin' out for the past two days, have you?
    It's not so bad working on it cheesewad, it's having everyone rub it in your face that you can't go ... and that sucks regardless of any situation elsewhere IMO
    And Scott ... it is a 3 day weekend ... with plenty of time :idea: bring on the beer ...

Nope I am not staying hme working on it, I am goin out and having a good time. We have friends comin from Texass. Then in a few weeks after Ming I will actually be headed right across the border from New Orleans to help my wifes sister. With what not quite sure yet. But her house is pritty messed up from the reports Donna got from her mom. I know we will be doin a Harley salvage.
    As I said Jim, he must not be hip to all of our situations ... :hammerhea
    I guess America isn't allowed to think of having fun any fun anymore ... I look at a guy like crf and if he can start thinking about rebuilding his ride ... why can't we? :squiggle:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast