Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN Hot Boat from Jetfest!!!!!!

sdba069
    If they know who it is, you wouldn't think it would be a big deal getting this thing resolved.

Rocket2003
    If they know who it is, you wouldn't think it would be a big deal getting this thing resolved.
    Garry, They don't know "Exactly" who it is! :sqeyes: YET!!!!
    They just have this much info to date! (Look, How long have we been looking for Bin-laden??? :messedup: ).
    Besides,, the lake is REAL close to Mexico!!! If they don't find it quick,,, It will be TOO late!
    Now, There is a Correction: It wasn't a Dually,, Just a 4-door white Dodge!!

cookieman
    Thanks Rocket for all your help, Thanks to all the guys in South Texas for their help in locating my boat. The boat was nt stolen from the Jetfest event but rather at the motel last night. There was 3 other jetboats that could have been taken but since I have that blower I am sure that is what attracted the scumbags. I would only guess they scope us out on Sat. night and came back on Sunday night to get the boat. You would think it would be easy to find but people must realize that Mathis is a very small town and the police can onlyt look in there town .5 minutes in any direction you are in the county. Then the sheriff dept must take over and they a few and far between. Now for the latest, my Dad has offered a $1000 reward for the recovery of the boat and $1000 for the names of those that stole the boat with arrest and conviction. Hopefully that will help. I sit here tonight lost and know that everyone that a a custom boat knows that their boat is their signature, they are a part of that person. I know the previous owner was at the Jetfest and was asking were I was this year and before he could finish and without turning around heard that whiney Blower that I had and said " here comes "cookiman" I guess he is here". Guys I want everyone to know how much it means to me that there are so many people trying to help me locate my boat. I can"t replace that boat for what I have in it. The drive back this afternoon was a slow one. Its was as if I lost a child or a loved one and don't know how to find them. I feel sick and helpless and only hope I can find the boat in repairable shape. Thanks again everyone from the bottom of my Heart. I will keep you posted if I hear anything. Bill"cookieman"

texas-19
    Cookieman,it was good to see you yesterday.
    Hope they catch them and you get your boat back in 1 piece.
    If their is anything i can do just ask i'll be glad help you.

sdba069
    Bill, for what it's worth, anything that I can do, just let me know. Good luck on relocating your ride. Still, the whole deal with the law sounds fishy. Greg Carr's boat was stolen out in Phoenix and the law gave him all kinds of problems when it was recovered. After it was recovered, the trailer and some parts from the boat mysteriously disappeared and the local police just laughed it off and told him he'd be much better off not leaving his home in Mississippi.

Brazos River Rat
    Hey Cookieman:
    Sorry to hear of your losses this weekend. I will keep my eyes out for it.
    I will pass it on to my co worker here in Dallas, and have them look also...
    Hope we find the bastards..

oldbuck40
    bill i cannot tell you how bad this news is to hear on a tuesday morning! i still sit and read this and shake my head and wonder why! its not likely it will show up in this area but i will keep my eyes open.

esabataj
    Cookie,
    So sorry to hear this kind of news. I hope they find it and if there is anything we can do to help. Just want you and the boss to know that untill they catch these bastards and give them what they deserve, you and the boss are always welcome with Debra and I. Hope things work out and you get her back
    Richard

charlie f
    Bill....
    I am sorry to hear that someone would stoop that low as to steal your beautiful boat.
    We will be watching out for it in our area, and I will advise all of my boating friends to be on the lookout.
    Good luck on the leads you have and if there is anything I can do just let me know.

nova
    that's bull-sh_t. I'll keep my eyes and ears open here in Oh,Ky,In...If you find them stomp a little a_s before you call the police.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast