Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Hot Boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket2003
    A friend of mine's Hot boat was stolen this morning!!!! Cookiemans Liberator!!!
    Quote:
    Well guys jetfest was great until about 4 am this morning. Guys with great sadness I will report that someone stole my boat. We are here now at the Police dept. turning in all the info on the boat. Thanks to Steve (borderlinecrazy) he heard to guys around my boat at 4 this morning. By the time Steve could get his pants on the boat was gone. The boat didn't have the tongue to pull the boat, we still don't know how they pulled the boat away. Guys I will post more info later as I get it. I guess now the "cookieman" is sick as hell and heartbroken that people can't leave other peoples stuff alone. Talk to you guy later, pray we find the boat unharm and returned in one piece.
    If you here or have any information please contact me at (817)713-0153. or call the Mathis Police department at (361) 547-2113. Later "cookieman"
    Please HELP find this boat!!
    http://texas***boats.com/gallery/alb...ts_006-med.jpg

Rocket2003
    The TX NUMBERS ARE (TX 4908 JF)
    http://texas***boats.com/gifs/2.jpg

76ANTHONY
    good luck, i hope you find your boat :clover:

dmontzsta
    :clover: I hope you find your boat, this is the second one reported on ***boat. I wonder how many others were victims also, these fockers need to die.
    I dont understand how they rigged it up to tow it away with no tongue? :idea:

Rocket2003
    :clover: I hope you find your boat, this is the second one reported on ***boat. I wonder how many others were victims also, these fockers need to die.
    i'll bet ya any amount of money,, That it was loaded on a Flat bed Tow truck, coverd with a tarp and drove away!!!!!!

superdave013
    So, are you still even slightly thinking about leaving yours in a hotel parking lot??

moneysucker
    This is the one reason I want Insurance, I can sink mine all day long. Stolen, I am out of luck. Good luck. Hope it turns up. I would have thought without the tongue it would have been fine. I guess there is a way around every deterent.Again, good luck in its safe return.

Rocket2003
    This is the one reason I want Insurance, I can sink mine all day long. Stolen, I am out of luck. Good luck. Hope it turns up. I would have thought without the tongue it would have been fine. I guess there is a way around every deterent.Again, good luck in its safe return.
    Thanks guys!
    Insurance on a ***boat is not that EASY to get! :squiggle: Ecspecially enough insurance for what they are worth!!! I've had some friends that got insurance,, then after about a month or so,,, they got canceled!
    Then the second challange is,,,,,,,,, Getting them to REALLY pay for it! :messedup:

Slacker
    Sorry to hear ,I know how that feels..That F**CKING SUX, like rocketman said it was probaly put on a flatbed.Grabbed it from the back of the trailer. That was one of the best looking tunnels i have ever seen. Wish the best of luck....

Sweet Addiction
    bump for Cookieman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast