Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lumberyard Show Down

garret
    For everybody that showed it was a kick ass time. A lot of nice boats and a lot of cool people to hang out with. Glad nobody got hurt and only one person got tossed but was ok. Hope everybody had a safe trip home.

DeputyDawg
    Who got tossed and what happened? Glad everybody is okay.

advantage21
    as soon as i get a minute i will post some pics.

For everybody that showed it was a kick ass time. A lot of nice boats and a lot of cool people to hang out with. Glad nobody got hurt and only one person got tossed but was ok. Hope everybody had a safe trip home.
    I was the guy that got tossed, and if you guys tripped over my liver,...im gonna need that back real soon (hope someone picked it up for me!)!!! I have'nt been that tossed in a bit-o-while!
    Oh! and i am also looking for my black nextel phone (with white gelcote spray all over it) cant really miss it!
    thanks for a helluva good time guys!
    P.S. Mama had a good time as well and im supposed to ask anyone if they may have perhaps came across her electric glasses (style, VOL polerized)
    savanah wants to say that she misses you Jaydogg! (IM KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU!)
    Todd

Raskal
    i had a great time .and glad to meet and put face's with some of you guys.

advantage21
    sorry if i missed some boats but there was a lot of nice rides out there and again glad to meet alot of you some old friends a lot of new faces to me but thanks for the good time and kindness from everyone.

FuelInMyVeins82
    That orange and white flatty 121 boat ran hard Sunday at shell beach. 140mph was the number I heard

nascar97
    yes there was alot of nice hot rods at the lumberyard on sat when we went to launch on sat at about 11:00 am the line was out the entrance. this deal wasn't too bad of a showing for a word of mouth & internet topic maybe we should make this a annual deal?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast