Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Looking for a 26 ft DCB

Boatmaster
    A Howard is cheaper than a DCB?? That's some funny shit right there. Someone needs to price out a new Howard and get up to speed. Don't get me wrong a Howard is a great boat, but cheap and Howard do not go hand and hand!

02HoWaRd26
    Exactly Howards are not cheap/or cheaply built boats I will agree dcb has some styling on HOward's but put there construction side by side and they are no better then the other if you ask me. SO YES I WAS COMPARING HOWARD TO dcb

acatitude
    That a boy 02, stick up for our Howards. Lol. Mines a 2000 and showroom condition except where boatmasters boat broke loose and dinged the rear end. Ill put mine next to any of them for rigging strength whatever and i got a bitchen stereo,lol, and no dcb styrofoam included cooler. yup I.m predjuos(however you spell it). I think you all should bring then 26 dcb's up to shasta for the cat attack and lets line them all up next to each other and compare them.
    Im just happy to have one of the better built and looking boats(even if its just a grocery getter) and we should all be happy with our boats regardless of the make, thay are all great. blah blah blah

Boatmaster
    That a boy 02, stick up for our Howards. Lol. Mines a 2000 and showroom condition except where boatmasters boat broke loose and dinged the rear end. Ill put mine next to any of them for rigging strength whatever and i got a bitchen stereo,lol, and no dcb styrofoam included cooler. yup I.m predjuos(however you spell it). I think you all should bring then 26 dcb's up to shasta for the cat attack and lets line them all up next to each other and compare them.
    Im just happy to have one of the better built and looking boats(even if its just a grocery getter) and we should all be happy with our boats regardless of the make, thay are all great. blah blah blah
    What can I say my outboards were always up for giving Dunster's old Howard a beating.

acatitude
    What can I say my outboards were always up for giving Dunster's old Howard a beating.
    rumor has it those beating days are gone. heard you were still gonna fix the dings

Boatmaster
    rumor has it those beating days are gone. heard you were still gonna fix the dings
    Lets just say Don has a funny way of seeing things and leave it at that. I'm sure Jeff at Smooth as Glass could take care of you for a very reasonable price.

acatitude
    lol i figured there was more to it. look forward to getting together this summer

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910