Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a 26 ft DCB

CornWater
    I don't
    A friend of a friend, whose babies momma sister, next store neighbor, play cousin said so....

Lost Wages
    DAMN that is 600 a month, I think someone bent you over....
    You need to shop again
    What do you pay for the whacker?

WetWillie
    My insurance runs about $4200 a year. Should have bought my boat and I will cover you for the first year! :cry: Maybe 2 :smile:

Reaper1
    My insurance runs about $4200 a year. Should have bought my boat and I will cover you for the first year! :cry: Maybe 2 :smile:
    What's next Willie? Gas and Lodging.

WetWillie
    But will be a DCB I am sure! :messedup:

Kilrtoy
    What do you pay for the whacker?
    about 150 less a month .... and I have it laid up for 4 months not 8.....

andy01
    about 150 less a month .... and I have it laid up for 4 months not 8.....
    There is a lot that goes into insurance other then 150 less a month.......or 26 versus 29. How is it you know the difference between outboards and I/O Mr. Cat pro now? Wasn't it not long ago you had a lame 21' open bow? Or is it that since you now own O/B you think it is what everybody should have? I wouldn't own a 26' with O/B's for half the money if Dave had a half off sale. I loved driving my Mach 26' I/O. Oh and for the money, I wouldn't even think about any other DCB other then WW's F29. If you want a 26 open bow buy his boat for less then what Kilr got took for on his 26 and have it made into an open bow. You would then have a 115 mph 29. Not a bad way to go.
    Oh if you were wondering what a bad ass Mach looks like kilr here it is...............
    http://www.dcbracing.com/images/boat...26/mach26d.jpg
    Now run along and put some pictures of your wife up somewhere........
    Andy

WetWillie
    I wouldn't even think about any other DCB other then WW's F29. If you want a 26 open bow buy his boat for less then what Kilr got took for on his 26 and have it made into an open bow. You would then have a 115 mph 29. Not a bad way to go.
    Oh if you were wondering what a bad ass Mach looks like kilr here it is...............
    Andy
    Sell it baby!

TOBTEK
    wow..... :2purples: someone ate their WHEATIES this morning

Kilrtoy
    There is a lot that goes into insurance other then 150 less a month.......or 26 versus 29. How is it you know the difference between outboards and I/O Mr. Cat pro now? Wasn't it not long ago you had a lame 21' open bow? Or is it that since you now own O/B you think it is what everybody should have? I wouldn't own a 26' with O/B's for half the money if Dave had a half off sale. I loved driving my Mach 26' I/O. Oh and for the money, I wouldn't even think about any other DCB other then WW's F29. If you want a 26 open bow buy his boat for less then what Kilr got took for on his 26 and have it made into an open bow. You would then have a 115 mph 29. Not a bad way to go.
    Andy
    Wow someones having a bad night tonight....
    Sorry my lame 21 was not up too your standards
    So what do you recommend that I due to become lord of the boat like you.....
    What does my wife have to do with this.... You guys always amaze me and how when you have nothing better to do or say, bring her into it.....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast