Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a 26 ft DCB

andy01
    What facts did you point out, I must have missed them.
    You just did
    Streching things abit here, are ya...
    Glad you think Shockwaves are lame, No all of us are big baller s like you...
    and start out with Expensive boats....
    Well you may take it how ever you like about your wife. Like I said run along and put some more pics of her.........
    Im not streching things at all here.....
    I really don't care for Shockwaves at all, so you are right there. Why didn't you buy a Shockwave cat if they are so good??
    I didn't start with expensive boats, my first boat was $22,000 in 1995, but I also didn't have to sell my house to be able to buy a nice boat either.........
    Andy

Kilrtoy
    Well you may take it how ever you like about your wife. Like I said run along and put some more pics of her.........
    Im not streching things at all here.....
    I really don't care for Shockwaves at all, so you are right there. Why didn't you buy a Shockwave cat if they are so good??
    I didn't start with expensive boats, my first boat was $22,000 in 1995, but I also didn't have to sell my house to be able to buy a nice boat either.........
    Andy
    Either did I...
    it always nice to only know half a story(Im giving you credit for 1/2) and then spew the facts as you see them :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

andy01
    Either did I...
    it always nice to only know half a story(Im giving you credit for 1/2) and then spew the facts as you see them :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    Facts as I hear them...... now if your done I don't drink but I will buy ya beer at the river sometime......... just don't take pictures of me. :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
    Facts as I hear them...... now if your done I don't drink but I will buy ya beer at the river sometime......... just don't take pictures of me. :hammerhea
    East coast or West coast BEER

O.B eddie
    Well while you to love birds Andrew and Big K, are buying each other beers I will buy your ladies a few!! HEE HAWW

Sandbar Junkies
    My buddy just baught one and my wife and I fell in love with it. So we are on the market if anyone has one for sale. 26 foot open bow stern drive. Thanks.
    Check your PM.

NICE PAIR
    Outvboards say it all YOU ARE SECURE....
    Unlike the inboard guys.
    Outboards can be run hard for a long time require VERY LITTLE maintance
    and very reliable.
    Plus they look COOL
    Plus you don't get confused about which bathrooms to go into. Outboards ? Inboards ?

mbrown2
    I have owned both 26 whippled i/o and a 26 twin ob....; I owned the i/o 1st and had the ob built 2nd...that should tell you something...send me a pm if you want more info.

Havasu Hangin'
    I owned the i/o 1st and had the ob built 2nd...that should tell you something...
    That tells me that you came out of the closet. :supp:
    Boat with outboreds = Convertable bug

XFactor
    Send me a PM if you want a great boat for a great deal.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast