Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If your going to have..........

Nord
    a stereo installed in anything............
    WIRED FOR SOUND is the place...... This being said by someone who not only is anal, but has always done his own installations because I didn't trust anyone to rip my interior apart. Now that I'm pinched for time at my business, I can't do all the work that is needed to do some installations. Not only was their customer service second to non, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was put back together with no damage to the inside of my boat. Very professional.
    I don't get to take the boat out until Memorial weekend, but I'm more than pleased with the outcome.
    Thanks again Adam and John and Shannon for taking care of me!
    ~NORD~

Jyruiz
    I know they did the work on my boat and you can't even tell they tore it apart to install everything they did. Very nice job.

welk2party
    Where is the shop?

HM
    Where is the shop?
    Murrieta/Temecula
    The owner lives across the street from me. His stuff is certainly the best I have ever scene.

syke-o
    any pics???

welk2party
    Murrieta/Temecula
    The owner lives across the street from me. His stuff is certainly the best I have ever scene.
    Is this the same guy that used to have a shop in Newport/ Costa Mesa area..neara John Wayne?

h2oski2fast
    Is this the same guy that used to have a shop in Newport/ Costa Mesa area..neara John Wayne?
    No, that's Ray. He moved on to be a manufacture's Rep.

CMATT21
    WIRED FOR SOUND did and outstanding job on my new lavey. We are really pumped with our new system. We had 4 new speakers cut in and 4 replaced. Two 12's, Two Amp's, and Two Wired Control Units that look like they were born in the boat. Everything perfect. Worth every penny and great advise.

Nord
    They might be a little far for some, but well worth the drive!

Troubles No More
    do you have the contact info?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast