Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Police looting video

2Driver
    I can see grabbing food for your family in a crisis but this $hit is an example of how bad the fabric of this country can be. These cops must be some of the more than 200 cops that walked off the job in New Orleans. To hell with the people that need rescuing...... I'z goin' shopin'
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/891102377...ng-in-walmart/
    :yuk:

Jordy
    Amazing. I liked her statement about how she's just in there doing her job and looking for looters... yeah.... :idea:

Poster X
    Corruption in the NO police department has been a long standing problem. Apparently it still is? At least the newsman saved that one kid from those horrendous shorts? Did it look like the lights were on or is that just me?

OGShocker
    Grrrrr! Total meltdown! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Racer277
    Fine examples....

HocusPocus
    i still say let the water in and close the whole place down. it would be much cheaper and easier then trying to clean the mess up.

MagicMtnDan
    i still say let the water in and close the whole place down. it would be much cheaper and easier then trying to clean the mess up.
    If only it were that easy to resolve the problem.
    http://gfx.dvlabs.com/klipmart/campa...ton_lg_top.gif
    Letting the city of New Orleans die is not a viable solution for many reasons. That city is one of the most important ports in this country and must be kept going for the economic well-being of this entire country.
    It will take courage and a lot of money to fix things right. Rebuilding is not the solution. Fixing the problems is the place to start.

Schiada76
    Gawd Damn!
    If that slacker George Bush wasn't on vacation none of that ever would have happened!!

Flat Crazy Racing
    Who, and when, did someone decide to "build a city below sealevel"..I mean someone had to say, "gee, look at all this land here if we can just dry it out, and keep it dry".....THAT is when the major mistake was made. This sorta reminds me of all the federal aid that went to flood victims to rebuild their homes in THE SAME FLOOD PLAIN that just flooded. I feel for the people of NO, but come on, its going to happen again.....As far as a port city is concerned, ships float. All the comerce, oil depots, and imports can operate just fine after the sea reclaims it's original shoreline, rebuild it on higher ground.......Moneypitt (from BHC)

sidewound
    Hmmmm....Cops stealing??? What a novel idea.
    Me thinks that clip won't go over too well with the chief. :hammer2:
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast