Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bacardi Silver breaks 200mph

Tom Slick
    The Bacardi Silver 36' Skater driven by Dave Scott and throttled by John Tomlinson broke the 200mph barrier in North Carolina kilo run. They ran 202.907 mph on the first leg of the kilo, but slowed on the run back for an average and new world kilo record of 198.5 mph. Those boys back east don't f!@# around. Congratulations to the Bacardi Silver crew!

Sandbar Mike
    Tom Slick:
    The Bacardi Silver 36' Skater driven by Dave Scott and throttled by John Tomlinson broke the 200mph barrier in North Carolina kilo run. They ran 202.907 mph on the first leg of the kilo, but slowed on the run back for an average and new world kilo record of 198.5 mph. Those boys back east don't f!@# around. Congratulations to the Bacardi Silver crew! Slick where do you view the races at? What Station? I used to get up early on saturdays and watch speed channel, Looks like theyv stopped showing the APBA stuff. Thats ****ed

Tom Slick
    Sandbar,
    I haven't seen them on TV in quite awhile either. I thought that I saw a listing for them to continue in September. Typical TV B.S. Race this month, watch on TV in 3 months! burningm

nobling
    Hey tom not so slick wake up!!!
    your in a spectre not a skater..
    its just a dream. You boys from the I.E.only drive
    ten foot high fords with the 18ft.flatty...
    wessst siiiide!

Tom Slick
    nobling,
    What's up you little fagget? Have you been out to the lake lately, or have you been to busy hanging out at Pep Boys waiting for your order of gold Daytons for your trailer to come in?
    P.S. Bob Teague called. Your new sea water pump is in. You might want to pick up a spare
    P.S.S. Next time you're in the I.E., lets do lunch.

nobling
    Any way slick what hppened with NISSAN!!!!!
    ARE YOU SPENDING THE MILLIONS FROM YOUR CONTRACT,AND WHEN WILL JACK DANIELS EXPRESS BE FINISHED TO RUN THE BACARDI BI*C HS..YAEHH YAEHH.
    BY THE WAY IM ON THE S--T LIST AT CASTAIC...,BECAUSE I WAS TROLLING TO FAST FOR SNAPPER!!!!!!!!

Tom Slick
    Are you the reason they are going to shut that place down? It wouldn't surprise me if you were. Did you really get busted? When is your next Havi trip?

nobling
    My wife is due to pop out little eddie any minute now and shes yelling as we speak wanting to know whats so funny in here.......my reply is ITS MY DOGS FROM THE I.E ,THERE IN THE HEZZE FOR SHEZZZE.
    LET ME KNOW ABOUT TRIPS IN ABOUT 5 WEEKS,ILL NEED A BREAK. YOU KNOW "CALGON TAKE ME AWAY."
    ANY WAY IM ON THE LIST WAITING FOR A PLACE AT THE ISLANDER FOR 2004.AND IM ALSO STILL SAVING MY NICKELS TO BUY THE FUEL, IVE SAVED UP $10.55 SO FAR.DAMN IM GETTING CLOSE ILL TO BE ABLE TO MAYBE COAST TO THE BRIDGE.
    ITS ROUGH IN THE GETTO!!!!!!!!!11

Reaper1
    Hey Slick, how come they ran this speed in the 36' and not the 46'? I thought that was the whole point of the bigger boat to be safer at speed.

Three Days Only
    Nobling,
    What up there sexpot? Is the rumour true, Upper and lower lake August 31 shut down for good!! I hear they need 1.4 mil to keep it open, but it will cost 3 mil for the state to secure it for closuer. Lets be glad that we don't get all the government that we pay for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast