Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Cooper???

mirvin
    I'm about to order one. Anyone have any experiences with the Mini??
    All my vehicles are gas guzzlers so I'm looking at something with better mileage and the Mini is the only one I can tolerate.
    THanks,
    mirvin

76ANTHONY
    S or no S? they are a blast and they run well too, had 5 at the old dealership, man those cars are fun

mirvin
    Were they out of VW Cabriolets?
    Uh, yeah, you got me Actually the Mini saved me from the Convertabel Beetle....the wife wanted one and I steered her to the mini and she likes it better :idea:
    76Anthony, we were leaning away from the S. It just seemed like a lot of money for 40 horsepower. What do you recommend regarding the S (supercharger)? It gets worse mileage too.
    We are going with the 4WD though.
    mirvin

Poster X
    My wife has a 65ish mini cooper she loves. I think we've spent about 2 grand on it in 15 or so years? Hasn't been driven a lot lately but with the new gas prices I'm sure it'll see some sunlight soon? As far as the new ones, if they are anywhere near the quality of the old ones they are probably a good buy.

ROZ
    HOw many clowns come with the car? Bretch is giving away 1 clown per car..

76ANTHONY
    40 horses in that car is like NOS, they are both really fun. just for a comute car get the no S model, you'll enjoy it. they are kinda small.

djunkie
    Get the S. You'll be glad you did. I have a couple friends that traded their regular ones in for the S. I noticed the difference. Plus a pulley change and it really wakes those things up.

mirvin
    Get the S. You'll be glad you did. I have a couple friends that traded their regular ones in for the S. I noticed the difference. Plus a pulley change and it really wakes those things up.
    I would love to have the S but with the extra 4K now I'm spending 30K on a CLOWN CAR!!!!
    mirvin

HocusPocus
    the wife and i test drove the s and non s model.. the s model was a lot more fun to drive. even though i fit in the car just fine.. its still just too small for me but the wife loved it.

mirvin
    I know that look Bob.....I got it from the Beamer salesemen when I said I wanted to look at the Mini. He pointed me around the building to where a red headed step clown could get info on his clown car.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast