Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The REAL MPH difference between a Jet and a V drive!

olbiezer
    hey cyclone ...i am not trying to bust your ass or nothing.....jsut wondering ......did u have to pay for all those pump improvements and motor parts u put into the rodgers when u worked for the magazine? hell u must have had 40k in it if u did......just wondering......(great gig if u can get it lol)

cyclone
    hey cyclone ...i am not trying to bust your ass or nothing.....jsut wondering ......did u have to pay for all those pump improvements and motor parts u put into the rodgers when u worked for the magazine? hell u must have had 40k in it if u did......just wondering......(great gig if u can get it lol)
    i lost my ass when i sold the Rogers. copy?

superdave013
    Well the $8500 isnt all that bad. I think Scotten is asking for something close to that for one of his boats bare, problem is he just got a new place to lay up his boats and he cant hit a number for the life of him.Eliminator wants over 20k to duplicate the boat I have. LMAO.
    The flaky deal is unfortunate, the canyon is my favorite flat, although the TR4 is cool too, but what do I know? I just always thought they looked the fastest and the canyons lines flow nicely.
    Anywyas SD, you feel me here? That tr2 is a performance boat right? Why compare it to a POS Bahner? Compare that to a better boat or atleast a Bahner that is set up at least half ass.
    Chris, I hope I never feel ya bro. lol But like I said I do see your point.
    Now that you bring it up that way it would be intresting to see the difference in a set up like say your boat vs the M&D Hondo. I use Tony's Hondo because it's an older boat that is no light weight deal. But like yours his is very nice and seems to be set up well. I know it would never happen but it would be interesting to swap engines and see the difference.
    BTW, I have no idea on how that Bahner was set up. And I'm not saying anything about his Cole but I've seen more then one of those that was not set up so hot either.

superdave013
    Cyclone's a big baller. You should see what that guy can do to a BRAND NEW pick up truck! lol

olbiezer
    cyclone dont get pissed i lost my ass when i sold my biesemeyer also. i know the feeling guy! kinda wish i still had it

cyclone
    oh i'm not pissed. It went to a very good home. That's my m-0 though. I build 'em and then lose my ass selling them.

Mike, You will be stoked when you see it. We just finished up the rail kit, its coming out ultra sano.

cyclone
    Mike, You will be stoked when you see it. We just finished up the rail kit, its coming out ultra sano.
    I figured it would. glad to hear he's making progress on it.

V-DRIVES RULE
    Why is this thread even here?? SIMPLE deduction here the guys stock bahner vs stock tr2 ENOGH SAID PROPS FASTER!!! Now your either a real boat driver or a WANNA be pissin water out of a jet Moral of story wanna go fast Get a F@#k'in v drive :220v: :220v:

now thats a quality post.
    bet your boat runs like your mouth.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast