Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blew up my Lincoln Navigator

diggler
    So I'm driving back from Mt. Shasta on Monday after a long weekend of camping and moutain biking. My 1998 Navigator (that I bought new) had approximately 149,700 miles on it. Always had good service out of it, no major occurances.
    Well, about an hour from home the transmission dumps. I get towed within 30 minutes to the nearest Ford dealership which is amazingly only a 1/2 mile away.
    I walked in and said, "Give me a new truck". I walked out of there with a new 2005 Expedition (4wheel drive and loaded). I actually got a decent trade on the Navigator, even though the transmission was blown.
    I want to thank DeltaRat for driving all the way to the dealership to cover me with a ride home in case the deal didn't fly for the new truck. It was TOO COOL of him to do this for me. Thanks Terry!!!!!!

Unforgiven
    Great...now you can come by and pick me up...lets go to southern Cali this weekend...go see some "friends"

76ANTHONY
    congrads on the new purchase, hope you get alot of happy miles out of it

INSman
    Good timing with all the factory deals and family plans :wink:

riverbound
    Great...now you can come by and pick me up...lets go to southern Cali this weekend...go see some "friends"
    I didnt know you were coming down to help me move :wink:

diggler
    Do you still have "friends" down there? LMAO!
    How you been Eddie?

Unforgiven
    I didnt know you were coming down to help me move :wink:
    Hey..I'll be there next weekend on 16 17 18...were running the car at Fontana...come on down....bring Linda with you....

Unforgiven
    Do you still have "friends" down there? LMAO!
    How you been Eddie?
    yup...still have some friends...but still want to meet yours down there as we planned before...Hell we could always get Barbi girl to go party with us...

Rockdog
    Did you get the extra loan for the gas you're going to need with that? Congrats on the new ride!

topless
    You have friends??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast