Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: No time to panic but it's time to buy firearms (are you prepared?)

Mrs. 4-B
    Funny this subject came up...my hubby and I have been discussing this very thing. Need to load up on more water and canned goods. And I guess its time to buy some protection and take classes! It will be every man for himself. I'm afraid of what will happen if the "bad" guys find out we have water and food. :frown:

NOTALENT
    too bad..the good stuff isnt availible anymore...unless u want to make a trip to arizona and make a purchase...
    It all depends on what you like...go to the shooting range u should be able to try several different guns for like 5 bucks each plus ammo...
    I personally Like my Desert Eagle Baby 9mm. Compact, lots of power and has had a few thousand rounds through it with no jams. And I also love my Berretta 92fS 9mm..great guns..police issue.
    shotguns..there's plenty of options..I like the Mossberg 500 Series...lots of upgrades you can do to them as well..

Nord
    A flame thrower
    Bazooka
    grenades (10)

THATJEFFGUY
    1. What do you recommend I buy? big guns...with lots of ammo
    2. How many and which ones/type? Lots of em..all kinds..preferrably big ones !
    3. Where should I go to buy them? on the street..without serial #'s
    4. What is the process to buy? How long, etc? No process, just talk to your local thug/gun dealer..he has many new models coming in daily !

SummitKarl
    so when i show up in your driveway after the 10.0 hits here, shine your flashlight at my hand 1st,see if it really me,remember im missing a finger
    The Shocker, The Spocker and The Rocker are all valid forms of ID

JB in so cal
    The Shocker, The Spocker and The Rocker are all valid forms of ID
    pink, stink, think. 3 words we can all live by.

cdog
    Just got 3000 rounds of ammo in last week. .223 green tips, 9mm, 12 gauge sporting loads and a box of 12 gauge slugs. I've got everything from deer rifles to hand guns. I grew up quail hunting. So nailing some guy with a TV running down the street sould be no problem. I just bought the wife a beretta 32 and myself a .45 para ordinance. The wife and I were just discussing this last night. I've got a honda 2000 gen. and plenty of propane to run the BBQ for a couple of weeks. Where can you get those plastic 55 gallon drums to store water? It 's time to stalk up like a mormon. I think if the shit hit the fan, Socal and NY city will be the worst places to be.

Water Romper
    Just a heads up....
    You "pop" some dirtbag in your house, raping your wife with an illegal weapon YOU will have hell to pay. Do not purchase a gun off the streets. Pay the extra bucks and go to a gun store and get a LEGAL gun.
    There will be a 15 day “cool off” period until you can receive the gun and a background check will be done as well.
    Yes, I know, the “good guys” have to play by all the rules but thats just the way it is.
    By the way, I would kill the guy with a "legit" gun or not...

Riverkid
    Most of the better surplus places have the blue 55 gal water drums..
    Did you get that P14?

djunkie
    Ya I'd like to see someone try to get in my house.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...59_Medium_.jpg

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast