Thread: !!Spam!! 10qt pan for sale

flat broke
    Okay folks, I've got a practically brand spankin new Hardin Marine 10 qt oil pan for a GenIV BBC. The pan was run for testing and 1 trip to the river. I upped my capacity to 14 quarts and as such have no need for the 10 quart pan. The pan is iridite finished, includes a built in windage tray and is in as near to new condition as possible. Included is a Hardin Marine pickup (never used) and dipstick specifically for the pan. I don't have any pics of the actual pan handy, but here is the blurb from the manufacturer.

Marine oil pans are subject to special conditions. The lack of air flowing around the oil pan creates higher oil temperatures which destroy the lubricating properties of the oil in low capacity oil pans. The motion of the boat in the water sloshes the oil in a pan without correct baffling. Air could get to the pickup resulting in momentary oil pressure loss. The oil also can be tossed into the crank which can foam and aerate it. The pounding effect of oil in the pan can also cause fractures in pans without reinforcement. The design and construction of marine oil pans makes sure there are no problems in the roughest conditions. Here are just a few of the Hardin Marine oil pan features:
    High capacity sumps combat heat and add longevity to oil.
    Plated with gold irradiate finish for corrosion protection.
    Heavy 14 gauge steel with reinforcing ribs.
    Block fitted and double leak tested.
    M.I.G. welded to insure maximum strength.
    HO oil pump pick-up.
    Baffled to keep oil from sloshing.
    $200 for the pan, pickup and dipstick. The pan and pickup retail new for $299. Like I said the pan has been run for a couple of lake tests and lots of time on the beach at the Avi at the CBBB. PM me for details, pics, etc.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Racing Ray
    I would like a refi. With no income verification. I do have good credit. What's the going rate? That's a great price on the pan if anyone is interested.

victorfb
    will it fit a Gen V or Gen VI ? i will be needing one for a 502. winter project.

flat broke
    The pan is sold, sorry guys early bird gets the worm.
    Vic, it was a Gen IV
    Ray, I'll PM ya in a second.
    Thanks,
    Chris

victorfb
    thanks for the shot at it flat broke.

Racing Ray
    Chris you got mail.

obnoxious001
    I have a brand new Milodon 10 qt jet pan, with the windage tray that mounts in the pan, so you don't need $50 worth of studs to mount the tray. I will accept best offer. I have a photo to email if you like.