Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Cross kept out of Superdome By Peoples Republic of Lousianiastan

Steve 1
    'Course, I'd rather see them up on charges related to Negligent Homocide and Involuntary Manslaughter. :idea:
    Same here!

kahanamoko
    Man, you wouldn't believe it. If a Louisiana politician that it actually says he/she cares for the people here, they are lying. Gov Edwards is in prison.... the list goes on and on. Pitiful, just pitiful is what it is... :angry2:
    I thought it was the republicans that always argue that state and local community governments do a better job of protecting their citizens than the evil, overly broad federal government. You guys need to pick and point of view and stick with it and stop changing your position whenever it suits your particular argument. Or, whenever it serves to defend your stupid, hopeless elected official (BUSH).

Steve 1
    Irreverent Whack job alert!!!!!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    I thought it was the republicans that always argue that state and local community governments do a better job of protecting their citizens than the evil, overly broad federal government. You guys need to pick and point of view and stick with it and stop changing your position whenever it suits your particular argument. Or, whenever it serves to defend your stupid, hopeless elected official (BUSH).
    Show me just where I changed my position Kahan. Try it, because I haven't. I will wait a few days for what will never come.
    It is the local govt and states DUTY (accordign to the constitution) to protect their citizenry. It is the DUTY of the FEDS to protect the STATES GOVERNMENTS THEMSELVES.
    The state and city are responsible for this mess. the state and city screwed up BIG TIME. Even with a paperwork-pushing FEMA person who should never have been a field rep on-scene (yes, I have learned new info from my NCO's this weekend about this as well), if the city and state had COMPETENT LEADERSHIP, the mess would have been much better, FAR better. They could have overcome Brown's poor judgement. What about LEMA, the Louisiana branch of FEMA? Where have THEY been? Had the city actually TRIED to evacuate the city, many less thugs & idiots left behind. Had the STATE actually ordered a REAL MANDATORY, FORCED evacuation (instead of "run if you can, if you can't, hide in the dome or at home"), the mess would have been far smaller.
    I have said this same thing for 2 weeks now. Look it up. :devil:

steelcomp
    Hey, who let shit-for-brains out of Leavenworth? I heard you got busted for banging your CO's 14 year old daughter. Or was it your own little sister?
    Go away, lawyer. No one's changed their mind. It is the local and state's job to take care of these things, and this was the absolute deadliest and worst example of failed liberal government, policies, and socioeconomics in history, and will go down as such. This is undeniable for anyone who wants to see things as they are, and not try and throw distractions by pointing the finger of blame. The way the Liberal Democrats have politicized this whole affair, right from the get go, while we were still looking for survivors, while rescue efforts were just getting under way, with people's bodies still lying in the streets, is the most disgusting and despicable political behavior ever imaginable, and for anyone to defend what has gone on with the libs, or the lib media, is just as disgusting. The responsibility and blame, if one needs to point out such, clearly lies on the local and state government, and the information supporting that is, mounting, adn incriminating. IMO, the mayor and governor should be in jail. Pitiful lot, I tell ya.
    But the poor black minority's best friend!

steelcomp
    Show me just where I changed my position Kahan. Try it, because I haven't. I will wait a few days for what will never come.
    It is the local govt and states DUTY (accordign to the constitution) to protect their citizenry. It is the DUTY of the FEDS to protect the STATES GOVERNMENTS THEMSELVES.
    The state and city are responsible for this mess. the state and city screwed up BIG TIME. Even with a paperwork-pushing FEMA person who should never have been a field rep on-scene (yes, I have learned new info from my NCO's this weekend about this as well), if the city and state had COMPETENT LEADERSHIP, the mess would have been much better, FAR better. They could have overcome Brown's poor judgement. What about LEMA, the Louisiana branch of FEMA? Where have THEY been? Had the city actually TRIED to evacuate the city, many less thugs & idiots left behind. Had the STATE actually ordered a REAL MANDATORY, FORCED evacuation (instead of "run if you can, if you can't, hide in the dome or at home"), the mess would have been far smaller.
    I have said this same thing for 2 weeks now. Look it up. :devil:
    Who was it that decided to fedaralize FEMA anyway??? Hmmmm?

Seadog
    Kookamoron has nailed it without knowing what he has said. The dumocrats have deliberately failed to do their duty at the state and local level in order to push there national agenda of bigger federal government. And you have to admire how they did it. They managed to divert millions in federal aid money into their own political warchests, and then to ignore the federal attempts to save lives. It is so twisted as to be a perfect bollywood plot.

HighRoller
    Wow, I think we've been here before. The same liberals who prevented our intelligence agencies from sharing information about the 9-11 highjackers then turned around and had the nerve to blame Bush instead of the terrorists.
    Now, instead of blaming the hurricane, loser libs and sour Dems are hoping to make political hay by blaming Bush again. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RELY ON GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE FOR YOU!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN IN OFFICE. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER , LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!

Forkin' Crazy
    So you tell me when I changed position??? WTF?

kahanamoko
    Hey, who let shit-for-brains out of Leavenworth? I heard you got busted for banging your CO's 14 year old daughter. Or was it your own little sister?
    Go away, lawyer. No one's changed their mind. It is the local and state's job to take care of these things, and this was the absolute deadliest and worst example of failed liberal government, policies, and socioeconomics in history, and will go down as such. This is undeniable for anyone who wants to see things as they are, and not try and throw distractions by pointing the finger of blame. The way the Liberal Democrats have politicized this whole affair, right from the get go, while we were still looking for survivors, while rescue efforts were just getting under way, with people's bodies still lying in the streets, is the most disgusting and despicable political behavior ever imaginable, and for anyone to defend what has gone on with the libs, or the lib media, is just as disgusting. The responsibility and blame, if one needs to point out such, clearly lies on the local and state government, and the information supporting that is, mounting, adn incriminating. IMO, the mayor and governor should be in jail. Pitiful lot, I tell ya.
    But the poor black minority's best friend!
    Watch the news. Listen to the Radio. TV. Read a newspaper or magazine. You, my goose-stepping fascists friend, are in the minority. Most educated people recognize the failure of the feds in this mess. Plus the states. But if we should rely on the federal gov't for anything at all, shouldn't it be for safety from catastrophes? Hey, in fact, isn't that what Bush and the republicans PROMISED us after 09/11? Nothing like failing on a promise to lose the next election. "Read my lips", no republican president in 2008.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast