Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For All You Haters!

Keithb87
    ok. Is it a submerged lake lice? :idea:

Lake Ape
    ok. Is it a submerged lake lice? :idea:
    No, it's a "rollbar" wakeboard boat. In the first picture you can make out the tower.

hbpdub
    I'd rather see a Sea Doo at the bottom with the rider attached.... :devil:

keithmenard
    still a tagedy...never like to see a floater sunk.

dmontzsta
    There is that erie feeling again.

Mighty Thor
    Unfortunate picture, but even more unfortunate is the fact that we still can't agree to share the water with all the enthusiats of every kind. This Month's Hot Boat discusses the environmentalists efforts to remove us all from the water and unless we all start sticking together we are gonna be boating in our bathtubs. and Hey, I am all in favor of making fun of whackers and lake lice and wake liners and such, but some of these guys truly believe that they shouldn't be allowed on the water. That is the mistake, cause somebody out there belives the same thing about us and the danger is that there are more of them than there are of us. Next time you see a guy on a waterski wave and smile cause the more of them there are the better our chance of keeping the water open to all of us.

victorfb
    what many of us need to realize is that its not the boat or PWC that is the problem but the driver. im sure youve heard the phrase "guns dont kill people, people kill people" . i have no problem sharing the water ways, but i feel the inexperienced and well lets just say it, drunk rat bastards, need to be taught the rules and regulations of both safety and skill on the water. a mandatory driving school is the best answer so far. want to drive a boat or ride a PWC? you need a license. and im not talking a drivers license. a boating license. might put the PWC rental people in a bind, but it will DEFINATLY save lives and create less accidents. it should be treated the same as on the road ways. get caught without a valid drivers license, your done.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I guess that he threw the skirope in front of the wrong jet!!!!!!! :2purples:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast