Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never Forget!

Supultlbich
    Bagpipes come to mind, and I think of what it would be like to loose you or anyone else we work with, in our dept, or anywhere. But I know that given the same circumstance you or I would do as they did, without a second thought.
    Good thread Bro!!

phebus
    I think the original question was more like...
    will there be a special meaning for you this weekend?
    For me no. Eveyday, as life goes on, it kills me to think all those innocent people died, civilian, fire, and law enforcement on American soil because of those bastard terrorists. I hope they rot in hell, and revenge is ours some day. It may be the anniversary, and it makes me sad to think of how the families of those that are no longer here feel, they have to grieve everyday.
    NEVER FORGET............................................ ...........

MagicMtnDan
    This is what the World Trade Center Towers looked like. It's how I prefer to remember them. I was fortunate enough to visit the Twin Towers a number of times and spent time on the outside observation deck (the tallest open air platform in the world). I have pictures taken from up there and I have some pictures of the Twin Towers being built. They were an architectural marvel and a tribute to this country's greatness and strength.
    God Bless America and the heroes who died on that day and since then. They and their families make this country great.
    http://www.ijhc.org/9-11Heal/aaHeal9...les/towers.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12