Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Development In Havasu Landing

Wmc
    I have a place inside the indian land over there...the new places look nice...but I don't think you ever own the land..something like one of those 99 year leases..also you'll have to get a pass to launch your boat at the marina...but on the other hand if your into desert sports...there is a lot to offer...hope that helps...one more thing...you'll pay san bernadino prop tax rates....
    99 Year lease is BLM land. The Indians do what they want, when they want. We have a place on BLM land in Parker, that is the 99 year lease.

Wmc
    ...it must be different in Az then Ca or something...??...half of Palm Springs areas are Indian land, taxes go to Riverside County, 99 year leases are all over, and the Indians stand to lose alot more then gain if they ever pulled anything...in fact alot of development leases are well into 2050 and beyond before they will come up. What state did that happen with Indians that supposedly kicked out residents and trashed the new homes..??
    A few years back in Blythe, CA at one of the mobilehome parks along the river, I believe Wagon Wheel was the name, the Indians gave the residents 2-3 weeks to get their trailers out, if they weren't out, they were trashed. They built a huge moat around the entire park. Those Indians do what they want. I would never buy or lease from them.

socaldj1
    I called the sales people today. Sounds like things start at about $185k for 1,400 sq foot manufactured home $550-750 rent but they have some specials It's privately owned land but it's a 20 year renewable lease. I'd love to see the actual lease paperwork. I personally love staying at the Landing RV but with gas prices just can't justify driving the RV that far. It's cheaper to rent a place in the City. They should be sending me some more info in the mail.

MORNING WOOD
    Just Been Reading All The Comments. I'm Going This Week To Check It Out & I Did Some Reseach Before The Drive. The Property Is On The San Bern. Co. Tax Role. That Means It's Private Property, Not Tribal Or Blm. I'll Post More Info When I Get It. Sounds Good So Far.

gochappy
    Injuns?

gochappy
    squaws?

caroftheweek
    they must mean business, there is a full page add in the latest issue of the mythical Hot Boat mag.

al cole'holic
    ..I just received a package in the mail. There is no mention of Indian land leases..there is mention of 3 monthly rents, $580 $650 and $750 lots. As an incentive for purchasing a manufactured home there, for the first 3 years the monthly will be $387 $434 and $500. After that time...?...no mentions of increases etc. There is 8 move-in homes available from $192800 - $273600..
    Not sure what to think...anyway there is a Memorial Day "Street Party" this Sunday 4:30 - 8pm.
    What are some of your thoughts..?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234