Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Charley.......

andy01
    Your boat home? You going to run it at all while it is here? You ready for Avalon? We'll get TDO, Deano, Alf, WW, Toby and some of these fockers out for a salty lunch run.........
    Andy

Charley
    Your boat home? You going to run it at all while it is here? You ready for Avalon? We'll get TDO, Deano, Alf, WW, Toby and some of these fockers out for a salty lunch run.........
    Andy
    It's supposed to be ready this weekend, but I have to do the weenie roast... poor me ..... Maybe the following weekend..... Actually maybe I should put 20 hrs on the ilmors b4 I get to far from shore.... :cry: :cry:

andy01
    It's supposed to be ready this weekend, but I have to do the weenie roast... poor me ..... Maybe the following weekend..... Actually maybe I should put 20 hrs on the ilmors b4 I get to far from shore.... :cry: :cry:
    My boat is still sitting with out lowers right now anyway. Both broke the weekend of the poker run. I thinking I would just ride with you j/k. So I won't have a boat for a couple of weeks either. I just thought maybe before she goes (your 32') goes to the river for good we could make a run.
    Andy

Charley
    My boat is still sitting with out lowers right now anyway. Both broke the weekend of the poker run. I thinking I would just ride with you j/k. So I won't have a boat for a couple of weeks either. I just thought maybe before she goes (your 32') goes to the river for good we could make a run.
    Andy
    let me check in with big B and see where the boat is on the replacement motors.... this weekend was a "hopeful" date for them anyways....

andy01
    let me check in with big B and see where the boat is on the replacement motors.... this weekend was a "hopeful" date for them anyways....
    Cool maybe two weeks out or something. This time of the year is pretty good out there. As long as it stays cool most of the day the water stays pretty flat out there. It is the warm summer days when it warms that the wind kicks up and things go to shit out there.
    Andy

Charley
    hmmm 2 spectre guys inviting me out on a little ride....you aren't planning on getting me 13 miles out and then shoving me overboard are you>??? I mean Jordy had that $hit coming to him http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...scared0005.gif

Havasu Hangin'
    You guys need to get a room.

Charley
    You guys need to get a room.
    Kroozin --> http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0051.gif <--HH

Havasu Hangin'
    Gay Andy --> http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0051.gif <--Homo Charley
    I knew it!

andy01
    It would appear as though somebody has to much time on thier hands to night......
    Andy

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast