Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Quit My Job!

bigq
    what is an average income for a conductor, is their some kind of shortage?

Kachina26
    what is an average income for a conductor, is their some kind of shortage?
    As I understand, the average income for a starting conductor is Conductors earn an average of $67,128. BNSF employees receive annual benefit packages averaging $22,986. I know folks who pull over $100k, I just need a good retirement gig and benefits. I won't have a house payment once I get myself situated, so all will go to retirement. I don't want to eat Alpo when I get old link to openings (https://secure.recruitingcenter.net/...controller.cfm)

hoolign
    I'm haulin' freight, my job is to keep passengers off the train
    How much do you have to drink to construct a sentence that looks like that anyway?
    Just a hair more than " more than enough"

PlyaPlya22
    Well, it's official. I am no longer Mr. Goodwrench Many mixed emotions, I love working on cars and all the cutting edge technology, but I'm just plain tired of the business. I love explaining to customers how to operate their cars, but I'm sick of dealing with customers. (make sense?) I hauled my tools home today and now have the bitchenest set of home tools on my block. In about a week I start school to learn the art of being a train conductor. Short of marrying a woman with a 2 year old, this has to be the biggest change I've made in my life in some time. Wish me luck
    Good Luck Randy!! A train conductor??? Great as if you don't run around tooting your own horn enough...LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234