Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush 1 and Bush II

Just Tool'n
    Helping too feed the Hungry of New Orleans
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...85BushVaca.jpg

HCS
    Not to make fun of the disater but that's f'n funny!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Helping too fed the Hungry of New Orleans
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...85BushVaca.jpg
    Hmmm...
    It's FEED.....not FED....
    and....To....not TOO....
    Very funny though !!!
    Class dismissed !!!!
    CJG

steelcomp
    Hmmm...
    It's FEED.....not FED....
    and....To....not TOO....
    Very funny though !!!
    Class dismissed !!!!
    CJG

Typical Bush critic. Can't spell, (ptobably went to college) but hey, let's bash the President!
    Indicative of the typical level of mentality. :messedup:

clownpuncher
    Typical Bush critic. Can't spell, (ptobably went to college) but hey, let's bash the President!
    Indicative of the typical level of mentality. :messedup:
    You're probably right

Just Tool'n
    My kids came home from 2nd grade & said that all of the problems from Hurricane Katrina & the problems in New Orleans were all because of President Bush!
    I proceeded to tell him that was a bunch of lies, that he did nothing to create that mess, then his mother & me sat him & his brother down & explained that the citizens of New Orleans had every chance & were warned too leave town before the hurricane struck.
    It is the people that stayed behind that made it much worse than it allready was, because now the USCG, Natl Guard & the military had to go get those stupid people out of the ravaged city, but they are the ones that deceide too stay behind & ride it out!
    Maybe the governor of Louisana should of sent the military in before the hurricane struck & forced them out. Put them in all of those school buses that were sunk, & sent them too higher ground.
    If I find out that a teacher is putting those thought in my kids head, there will be trouble!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    My kids came home from 2nd grade & said that all of the problems from Hurricane Katrina & the problems in New Orleans were all because of President Bush!
    I proceeded to tell him that was a bunch of lies, that he did nothing to create that mess, then his mother & me sat him & his brother down & explained that the citizens of New Orleans had every chance & were warned too leave town before the hurricane struck.
    It is the people that stayed behind that made it much worse than it allready was, because now the USCG, Natl Guard & the military had to go get those stupid people out of the ravaged city, but they are the ones that deceide too stay behind & ride it out!
    Maybe the governor of Louisana should of sent the military in before the hurricane struck & forced them out. Put them in all of those school buses that were sunk, & sent them too higher ground.
    If I find out that a teacher is putting those thought in my kids head, there will be trouble!
    Good for you !!!!
    If I thought that my kids teacher said anything near that....I'd be down there as well !!!
    Later,
    CJG

HCS
    I have a liberal nieghbor that just drives me nuts. She thinks Bush is soley responsible for everything. He's the commander and chief and it's all his fault.
    Alot of that kind of mind set has been brainwashed into the kids by people like her. I won't even talk to the bitch anymore.

steelcomp
    I gladly stand korrected!!

MagicMtnDan
    You've got to be kidding? I'm a member of quite a few online forums, Bush supporters are easily the worst at spelling, punctuation and grammar.
    Not that it makes the least bit of difference, but it's something that I've experienced enough that I consider it factual.
    Hoo are your kallin a Bush suporter Shockerwave Bob?
    PS: I'm not a "Bush supporter" but I'm sure as hell not a Democrat :2purples:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast