Thread: ACLU Queers at it again!

Steve 1
    Family Advocate Claims ACLU Seeks to Turn Kids Into Pro-Homosexual Activists
    By Jim Brown
    September 9, 2005
    (AgapePress) - An Ohio pro-family activist warns that the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is disseminating information in an effort that is creating confrontational pro-homosexual student activists. A website for the organization's Lesbian and Gay Rights Project offers students a "Know Your Rights" card and refers to laws that purportedly protect homosexual behavior.
    But Linda Harvey, head of the conservative group Mission America, contends that the information the ACLU's homosexual rights advocates are providing through the site is somewhat distorted. "They say, for instance, that you have a federal constitutional right to express your sexual orientation," she notes. "I don't think that exists, unless I'm misinformed. I don't see that anywhere in our Constitution."
    Harvey feels the ACLU is putting such information in the hands of students with a deliberate purpose. "What they're doing is ... creating a situation where students are going to be confrontational, and most school boards and schools in this country are not prepared to deal with this," she asserts.
    The pro-family spokeswoman believes the ACLU, in its effort to educate homosexual students of these so-called "rights," is setting up a situation in which the civil liberties organization can sue a school on behalf of a student who does not get what he or she wants at school. Meanwhile, she points out, as another part of its Lesbian and Gay Rights Project, the ACLU is encouraging homosexual students to establish "Gay Straight Alliance" (GSA) clubs, wear homosexual-themed t-shirts, and promote "gay pride" on campus.
    However, Harvey says schools can prevent the formation of such clubs if the schools do not have a non-discrimination policy that includes the term "sexual orientation." Also, she notes that schools have another option, "if they have an abstinence-based sex education policy; they can deny these clubs."
    In that case, the Ohio family advocate points out, some investigation and documentation would be necessary for schools to make their case against the formation of student GSAs. "What [school officials] will have to do," she explains, "is go back and research clubs in the past and find the fact that clubs really do deal with sexual matters. They say that they don't, but they do. That would be another adequate defense."
    Harvey says since the ACLU has a myriad of resources for homosexual students yet offers none for Christian students, the group is clearly demonstrating that its commitment to diversity is phony.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jim Brown, a regular contributor to AgapePress, is a reporter for American Family Radio News, which can be heard online.

Blown 472
    Family Advocate Claims ACLU Seeks to Turn Kids Into Pro-Homosexual Activists
    By Jim Brown
    September 9, 2005
    (AgapePress) - An Ohio pro-family activist warns that the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is disseminating information in an effort that is creating confrontational pro-homosexual student activists. A website for the organization's Lesbian and Gay Rights Project offers students a "Know Your Rights" card and refers to laws that purportedly protect homosexual behavior.
    But Linda Harvey, head of the conservative group Mission America, contends that the information the ACLU's homosexual rights advocates are providing through the site is somewhat distorted. "They say, for instance, that you have a federal constitutional right to express your sexual orientation," she notes. "I don't think that exists, unless I'm misinformed. I don't see that anywhere in our Constitution."
    Harvey feels the ACLU is putting such information in the hands of students with a deliberate purpose. "What they're doing is ... creating a situation where students are going to be confrontational, and most school boards and schools in this country are not prepared to deal with this," she asserts.
    The pro-family spokeswoman believes the ACLU, in its effort to educate homosexual students of these so-called "rights," is setting up a situation in which the civil liberties organization can sue a school on behalf of a student who does not get what he or she wants at school. Meanwhile, she points out, as another part of its Lesbian and Gay Rights Project, the ACLU is encouraging homosexual students to establish "Gay Straight Alliance" (GSA) clubs, wear homosexual-themed t-shirts, and promote "gay pride" on campus.
    However, Harvey says schools can prevent the formation of such clubs if the schools do not have a non-discrimination policy that includes the term "sexual orientation." Also, she notes that schools have another option, "if they have an abstinence-based sex education policy; they can deny these clubs."
    In that case, the Ohio family advocate points out, some investigation and documentation would be necessary for schools to make their case against the formation of student GSAs. "What [school officials] will have to do," she explains, "is go back and research clubs in the past and find the fact that clubs really do deal with sexual matters. They say that they don't, but they do. That would be another adequate defense."
    Harvey says since the ACLU has a myriad of resources for homosexual students yet offers none for Christian students, the group is clearly demonstrating that its commitment to diversity is phony.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jim Brown, a regular contributor to AgapePress, is a reporter for American Family Radio News, which can be heard online.
    Having homo feelings and not able to deal with it stevo??

SmokinLowriderSS
    Weell, the rat-pack of lawyers have to keep themselves occupied SOMEHOW. I'd offer to take them on a bus tour myself .............. bus tour of the bottom of Like Erie.

Steve 1
    Having homo feelings and not able to deal with it stevo??
    Bent you just made an reply a fag would make!

Steve 1
    Weell, the rat-pack of lawyers have to keep themselves occupied SOMEHOW. I'd offer to take them on a bus tour myself .............. bus tour of the bottom of Like Erie.
    SS these Bastards need confronted one day and this whole preverted mess finished once and for all!

kahanamoko
    Bent you just made an reply a fag would make!
    Gee, so much anger towards gay people Stevo. What's with that? I thought republicans were for letting everyone live their own life without others intruding. Oh wait, that only what you SAY, not what you really really mean. I forgot. Big difference for you guys.

Forkin' Crazy
    Gee, so much anger towards gay people Stevo. What's with that? I thought republicans were for letting everyone live their own life without others intruding. Oh wait, that only what you SAY, not what you really really mean. I forgot. Big difference for you guys.
    Well for one thing, they need to keep it to themselves. I don't see Christian students walking around with shirts that read: "if you are a homo, you are going to hell", or maybe: "suck a dick and go see Satan", have you?
    The ALCU is just trying to start enought shit to get donations from the homo's so it can survive... :notam:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Well for one thing, they need to keep it to themselves. I don't see Christian students walking around with shirts that read: "if you are a homo, you are going to hell", or maybe: "suck a dick and go see Satan", have you?
    The ALCU is just trying to start enought shit to get donations from the homo's so it can survive... :notam:
    Forkin' ..................
    Ya got that one right on too.
    If only the feds would ram RICOH statutes down BOTH the ACLU and The Rainbow Coalition, we'd ALL be several steps farther ahead toward a better society.

Poster X
    seig heil

SmokinLowriderSS
    Seems like dipshit's keyboard is stuck ........... AGAIN.
    Blow off.