Thread: Back, get back you filthy.................

Blown 472

bigq
    That could have been handled better.

Poster X
    That's pretty ugly. I'm not sure if it's true or not? It definitely "rings true" based on some of the verbiage I've seen tossed around since the disaster.

Froggystyle
    Fact is, I can understand totally. Hospitality is one thing, allowing a mob scene is another. A relatively untouched suburb is no place for a city's worth of evacuees.
    I know firefighters that have had a large number of their departments sent there for relief, and none are going to go back, and are advising others slated to go not to. No gratitude, getting shot at, people expecting the world and not even saying thanks.
    F that.

Forkin' Crazy
    That is not a new story, blewn.
    What would you have done? Let them loot your city? Why were they resposible for something Nagil was suppose to do.... Take care of his people.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I would put my next PAYCHECK on the line that IF THE MAYOR HAD ORGANIZED AN EVACUATION, and BUSSES instead of pedestrian squatters had been driving up since the 26th, that THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED THROUGH.
    Again, blame this one on the man trying to protect a ghost town that was properly evacuated, NOT on the man who allowed, no CAUSED the formation of a "desperate" crowd of poor thieves & killers.
    I guess you figure since NO is trashed by looting & death, why not spread the happiness to all the outlying towns nearby. Sure, great idea, just not if I was police chief either.