Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bravo XR and Merc...

Holland
    Good news for me!
    I took the boat to Quality Performance on Monday. Got the call thursday or so that I trashed the drive. Rob said "I have not seen that damage to an XR Drive yet..." He called Merc and they said send me the old one, a new one is on the way!!!!!
    That is ONE reason for paying$$$$ for the Blue Motor Corp.." :rollside:
    It will be done by next week...

NOTALENT
    Good news...so your selling the boat huh??

Holland
    Good news...so your selling the boat huh??
    It is listed... We will see how it goes. I am starting a new business and this would pay off the last of my stuff. Little more comfort level. If it sells, it will be as disheartening as it is ...a good thing... for lack of better words. I will probably get a smaller one in the interim, as my family is raised on the water and life would not be the same without it...

Havasu Hangin'
    I believe the drive is a Mercruiser product (not Mercury Racing)...
    ...so I guess you can thank a bowling ball company (Brunswick) for the great warranty.

NOTALENT
    It is listed... We will see how it goes. I am starting a new business and this would pay off the last of my stuff. Little more comfort level. If it sells, it will be as disheartening as it is ...a good thing... for lack of better words. I will probably get a smaller one in the interim, as my family is raised on the water and life would not be the same without it...
    It's always a sad day when the boat goes. Good luck in the new business. Comfort is always best, especially when starting out. You plan on taking it to elsi for a test run when it's done??

Holland
    I believe the drive is a Mercruiser product (not Mercury Racing)...
    ...so I guess you can thank a bowling ball company (Brunswick) for the great warranty.
    Well, send in the pins... just package that drive up and get it the hell here before winter sets in

Holland
    It's always a sad day when the boat goes. Good luck in the new business. Comfort is always best, especially when starting out. You plan on taking it to elsi for a test run when it's done??
    Absolutely, I have your cell still. I will call you and see if we can make a day of it!

Havasu Hangin'
    Well, send in the pins... just package that drive up and get it the hell here before winter sets in
    I'd say you definately got a "strike"...no "gutter balls" with that warranty service.

PS- did they tell you what broke? Gearset? shaft?

NOTALENT
    Absolutely, I have your cell still. I will call you and see if we can make a day of it!
    Good shit let me know when. Im still having problems...so Im going to have
    atomickitn take a look at it. See what he comes up with. Time to sell and upgrade.

Holland
    I'd say you definately got a "strike"...no "gutter balls" with that warranty service.

PS- did they tell you what broke? Gearset? shaft?
    Ya know... I didnt have the chance to get into it, being at work when I got the call, but there was a bent shaft, I will find out tomorrow and bump this. The bent shaft was a result of something else. I gotta call him tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast