Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack 2 PICS!

diggler
    Someone please post them! I left my camera in the bar last night, and of course it's gone without a trace now! (If anyone has seen it, it's a 4.1megapixel Sony Cybershot in a black nylon case)
    Thanks Drew, for allowing us to hang out on the houseboat! Thanks Pierre and Phil, for being with me on the best performance day I've ever had on my boat!

Mrs.Racer277
    That sucks. I hope someone picked it up for you.

diggler
    One thing I wanted to at least say about the whole trip. It was absolutely fantastic, at least until the "train-wreck" brawl at the bar on Saturday night. That ruined the night for a lot of people.
    Sure, I'm a little pissed about it, but I'm also sensitive to the fact he's the friend of a lot of folks and I respect that. I at least wanted to say... It was out of line, and please for god's sake, let's not have another night like that again when all the good people are together. We're all just out there for fun. Thanks

Boatmaster
    One thing I wanted to at least say about the whole trip. It was absolutely fantastic, at least until the "train-wreck" brawl at the bar on Saturday night. That ruined the night for a lot of people.
    Sure, I'm a little pissed about it, but I'm also sensitive to the fact he's the friend of a lot of folks and I respect that. I at least wanted to say... It was out of line, and please for god's sake, let's not have another night like that again when all the good people are together. We're all just out there for fun. Thanks
    He felt like an ass in the morning and knew he was in the wrong. Sorry to everyone involved it did wreck a great night. Diggler remind me not to hang out with you at bar when you are buying!!! :2purples:

MOBrien
    One thing I wanted to at least say about the whole trip. It was absolutely fantastic, at least until the "train-wreck" brawl at the bar..............
    that doesn't sound good.

diggler
    Diggler remind me not to hang out with you at bar when you are buying!!! :2purples:
    Drew, I had a bunch more tequila shots around waiting for ya! Next time, I'll try to get them lined up quicker! Thanks again for everything!

Hammer
    He felt like an ass in the morning and knew he was in the wrong. Sorry to everyone involved it did wreck a great night. Diggler remind me not to hang out with you at bar when you are buying!!! :2purples:
    Shit happens when drinking for that many hours straight. Perhaps we just need to do a better job in taking care of our own before it escalates. I think we all saw it coming.
    All and all it was a great trip. No fatalities, trips to the hospital or jail. Most of all, no tow ropes. Nobody broke! ThatÂ’s a feat in itself with that many boats.
    Drew, thanks for your hospitality on the houseboat and ride in the DBC. Too bad the evening got cut short before you got the chance to dance on the bar naked. The only thing the bar tender was pissed about latter was that she ran everyone out before closing their tabs.
    See you all Hooky day.

diggler
    The only two things I want to know are:
    1. how cold were Drew's feet after his sandals sat in the ice bin.
    2. who the heck was the deaf fella that got involved later, at the end of the night?

deltarat
    Diggler get back to work already

Boatmaster
    The only two things I want to know are:
    1. how cold were Drew's feet after his sandals sat in the ice bin.
    2. who the heck was the deaf fella that got involved later, at the end of the night?

Like I said no late nights at the Bar with you again Diggler, I don't recall the cold feet though. Then Again I don't recall much of the second half of the night.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast