Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's with girl's and Smoking

H20 Toie
    Granted it has been a long time since i have dated anyone, (married 13 years) but it seems like every woman i have met this summer smokes, again this weekend we meet some nice and attractive women and go out for a boat ride and when i turn around they all are smoking. I know that when in a car people will ask if it's ok to smoke but i guess in a boat it's assumed that it is not necessary to ask. And if they had asked and i said no i would be the ass. At least nothing was burned so i guess all is well and i had a great time. Maybe i'm just getting to old?

Tom Brown
    Chicks dig smoking. I may not know much but I know that.
    I know a woman who has gone on about how stupid smoking is and how much she dislikes it and then watched her light up. No kidding...

ACCEPTENCE
    Smoking is nasty but...
    Ya just gotta love a chick who enjoys putting dirty round things in her mouth :devil:

Wild Horses
    I have no problem telling people that they can't smoke in my boat. I will stop from time to time and let them smoke on the swim step. :crossx: :crossx:
    I don't plan on replacing upholstry for cigarette burns.
    Clint

NOTALENT
    Dont know but it is disgusting as hell.... :yuk:

Flashover
    It's pretty dam gross i would tell them no also. I wouldn't care if they thought i was an ass.. :lightsabe

Flashover
    I have no problem telling people that they can't smoke in my boat. I will stop from time to time and let them smoke on the swim step. :crossx: :crossx:
    I don't plan on replacing upholstry for cigarette burns.
    Clint
    Hey Clint how are ya doin??? :crossx:

JackieV
    I personally never have and know many that do. It's a habit some people can't break.
    It grosses me out, but then my Dads a smoker and his house smells like an ash tray.

Water Romper
    …..oh baby….nothing better than to have a gal get within 3 feet of your face after sucking on a “$hit $tick” AND drinking coffee…hopefully she will do the famous gurgling, tar ball, hack up a lunker cough too… yeah…boy that’s really impressive.
    By the way, why even bother showering and putting on perfume? :supp:

76ANTHONY
    i smoke but idont smoke in my house, i would never consider smoking on someones boat because i dont smoke in my boat. its just not very cool, seats are expensive,,,,

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast