Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone work for Cingular?

Her454
    I no longer have Cingular service in certain area's and I have not been happy with their service anyway so I want to switch carriers and go to Nextel.
    However, Im still in my contract for 2 phones and I need to know if there is ANY way to get out of that damn contract but still keep my phone number as I've had it for almost 6 years now.

riverbound
    Pay the cancellation fee. and port your number to Nextel

nextel4u
    I can help out with the cancellation fees if you switch over to us.
    You can call me at 800-491-7121
    John

cdog
    I no longer have Cingular service in certain area's and I have not been happy with their service anyway so I want to switch carriers and go to Nextel.
    However, Im still in my contract for 2 phones and I need to know if there is ANY way to get out of that damn contract but still keep my phone number as I've had it for almost 6 years now.

Nextell sucks worse. Same if not worse service for more $$$$$. I've had Sprint, nextell and now verizon. I should have never left Sprint.

Party Cat
    I can help out with the cancellation fees if you switch over to us.
    You can call me at 800-491-7121
    John
    Make sure that she signs up for the lost/damaged phone insurance

Jordy
    Make sure that she signs up for the lost/damaged phone insurance
    Good point. If you have an option of buying stock or somehow making a commission off the insurance, make sure to put that in place too. It was almost a phone a week there for a while.
    Sorry T. You're still my favorite.

spectratoad
    You think coverage with Cingular is bad??? Wait till you get to Nextel. I had Nextel for about three years and the coverage got worse as time went by. Customer service sucks. You can't call and get a decent answer but if you call back with the same question you can get a wrong answer and then call again and get a completely different correct answer.
    I have Cingular now and am much happier with the coverage and I do get to alot of different places and have never really had a problem. I would stay away from Nextel. Just my .02
    Oh yeah, my dad had Nextel also and he had the insurance on the phone. It got wet and he was told that anything to do with water is not covered. he had to BUY a new phone. He promptly cancelled the insurance.

KLEPTOW
    If you want the best coverage nation wide.
    Verizon wireless

mbrown2
    If you want the best coverage nation wide.
    Verizon wireless
    Not in Parker....AT&T/Cingular is the best I have had for the places I go...It all depends where you spend your time.

KLEPTOW
    Not in Parker....AT&T/Cingular is the best I have had for the places I go...It all depends where you spend your time.
    Actually what matters is where the nearest Cell site is located and if the local Cellular company is doing there best to block other carriers signals (Citizens Mohave) But if you call Verizon first... they will gladly tell what there coverage is in that area or the areas you frequent and not sell you a phone that will not work, like the other companies mentioned.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast