Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Pixilated

Kiddunot
    Mr. Pixilated
    What is up with the riding on Sunday. I have been telling you to call me if you wanna step up......Its ok i understand that you are scared. Just keep practicing and then call me.. Give me a call about this weekend.
    See ya

pixilatedpussy
    Oh boy!!! This will be good!!!!!! Can I watch????
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...06100_0245.JPG Here is a pic of Andras riding.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...06100_0249.JPG And here is a pic of lil G riding!!!
    Can you keep up with them???? LMAO!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    LMAO...... You tell em momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
    Smack, smack! :wink:

SummitKarl
    Mr. Pixilated
    What is up with the riding on Sunday. I have been telling you to call me if you wanna step up......Its ok i understand that you are scared. Just keep practicing and then call me.. Give me a call about this weekend.
    See ya
    step up you say!!!!!, 650 thumper is ready to leave you all sitting
    untill I have to make a turn
    it's almost riding season in Havasu
    I rumor that the Racers are going to throw a big MX party real soon :jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
    step up you say!!!!!, 650 thumper is ready to leave you all sitting
    untill I have to make a turn
    it's almost riding season in Havasu
    I rumor that the Racers are going to throw a big MX party real soon :jawdrop:
    Yes they are!!! Whoo hoo!! Dont forget ous on the Lake Mohave weekend!!! It is gonna be a big ass Pixilated Mohave Hangin October Fest Drinkin & Moto Ridin TRIP! YAH! :

SummitKarl
    Yes they are!!! Whoo hoo!! Dont forget ous on the Lake Mohave weekend!!! It is gonna be a big ass Pixilated Mohave Hangin October Fest Drinkin & Moto Ridin TRIP! YAH! :
    whaaaaaHoooooo, I am filling up the camel pack right now :wink:
    ah crap I out grew my riding gear again :frown:
    whats the fashion these days PP, Thor, Shift, FOX?
    ahh poop,,,please tell me it's not OCT 8th ..my big car show and BBQ in LaPaz

pixilatedpussy
    whaaaaaHoooooo, I am filling up the camel pack right now :wink:
    ah crap I out grew my riding gear again :frown:
    whats the fashion these days PP, Thor, Shift, FOX?
    ahh poop,,,please tell me it's not OCT 8th ..my big car show and BBQ in LaPaz
    YOU ARE F"N FUNNY!!!!!!! I was crying right there! Funny!! God Karl you kill me!
    Nope the party & Mohave trip is on the 15th!! OK??? So all is good! :wink:
    As for the style hunny.....anything you want! Wish you were comming to the show this weekend....good deals ya know??

Mr. Pixilated
    Mr. Pixilated
    See ya
    This weekend was the ankle proving ride. It stayed together without an pain...Put in about 25 good laps...Need some fine tuning the suspension but other then that good to go......A Wise Man once told me that talk is cheap, another wise man told me that 450's through big dirt.... :yuk:

Kiddunot
    And which wise man was this?????????????????? 450f will spank but its all about endurance OLD MAN..........................

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast