Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You can have my job

canuck1
    That and all this freakin Whiskey I have to clear out for the 06 stock!
    So what are the plans for tonight? Prank call Kimmie? Or Tommy?

hoolign
    Actually,I'll be at the brother in laws,just evicted his roomate!the cocksucker was stealing his change collection and the place is a freakin sty!So we'll be cleaning and watching over the place tonight!Tyring toget a locksmith to change out all the locks right now...who the fukk steals from a quadrapalegic???

Kim Hanson
    Angry???
    You got most of it right you forgot the slacker part though
    Assurances?? this ain't a union job :rollside:
    You forgot the hair bag thing, Tom is a clean cut guy........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    I'm not going to answer the phone f uckers, I will be calling you 2 biatchs though .........later.........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Actually,I'll be at the brother in laws,just evicted his roomate!the cocksucker was stealing his change collection and the place is a freakin sty!So we'll be cleaning and watching over the place tonight!Tyring toget a locksmith to change out all the locks right now...who the fukk steals from a quadrapalegic???
    When I lived there Hooilgan, I lived at this apartment building and there was this guy that I sort of hung out with and smoke the good chit. He was a good shit, just couldn't move at all ! Man it's weird, I might know this guy ! I use to give him full video tapes of rock bands to watch.....I will call you later on this chit........( . )( . ).......

Tom Brown
    You forgot the hair bag thing, Tom is a clean cut guy........( . )( . )..........
    Hey now, Kim... don't be starting any bad rumors about me.

Kim Hanson
    Hey now, Kim... don't be starting any bad rumors about me.
    Okay Chong, we be zipped now.........( . )( . )..........

Boy Named Sue
    Okay Chong, we be zipped now.........( . )( . )..........
    Kim, if you start telling us about your FEELINGS about the first time you read Anne of Green Gables, I think I just might hurl.

Kim Hanson
    Kim, if you start telling us about your FEELINGS about the first time you read Anne of Green Gables, I think I just might hurl.
    Anne was a ***** anyways .....( . )( . ).........

Blown 472
    Hey canuck 1, I don't think most of these socal pussies could hack.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast