Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: my 2000th speech

riverroyal
    keep this short,Ive only been here about 6 months,when i became a stay home dad.I know everyone thinks stay home parents are slackers,well Im not home cause i wanna be,I cant wait to go back to work,and I wasnt fired.Those close to me know why im here alot now,with out going into personal details let just say so far ive avoided going under the knife.I can say ive met some great people here,and some people I wouldnt share a beach with.Ive also laughed so hard ive cried at some of the stuff ive seen here.Heres what Ive learned this summer,take it for what its worth.This can be the best time of your life,dont take it for granted,things change.This can be the worse time youve ever had,dont worry,things change.Dont let things stress you out,ive seen some racial stuff here lately thats just lame,Ive also seen some divorces go down here,also not good.Ive seen some great pictures ,that parts great.In conclusion,Ive had a new out look on life for about 6 months now,dont wait to do things in your life until later,cause you just never know....Also on a side not I would like to thank JBinsocal and his wife and dogs for a great summer at Black Meadow,only 2 more trips ,then next year back at it.if it wasnt for them this summer my wife and i would have gone nuts,he knows what i mean.............Now wheres my 2000th cup cake?..oh yeah and god bless my sexy wife for working her ass off for my toys

JB in so cal
    keep this short,Ive only been here about 6 months,when i became a stay home dad.I know everyone thinks stay home parents are slackers,well Im not home cause i wanna be,I cant wait to go back to work,and I wasnt fired.Those close to me know why im here alot now,with out going into personal details let just say so far ive avoided going under the knife.I can say ive met some great people here,and some people I wouldnt share a beach with.Ive also laughed so hard ive cried at some of the stuff ive seen here.Heres what Ive learned this summer,take it for what its worth.This can be the best time of your life,dont take it for granted,things change.This can be the worse time youve ever had,dont worry,things change.Dont let things stress you out,ive seen some racial stuff here lately thats just lame,Ive also seen some divorces go down here,also not good.Ive seen some great pictures ,that parts great.In conclusion,Ive had a new out look on life for about 6 months now,dont wait to do things in your life until later,cause you just never know....Also on a side not I would like to thank JBinsocal and his wife and dogs for a great summer at Black Meadow,only 2 more trips ,then next year back at it.if it wasnt for them this summer my wife and i would have gone nuts,he knows what i mean.............Now wheres my 2000th cup cake?..oh yeah and god bless my sexy wife for working her ass off for my toys
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, shooot! Why'd you go and say all of that...

JB in so cal
    now I can't bag on you for, like 3 minutes...tic toc, tic toc...

riverroyal
    or should i ask my cousin?

topless
    Wow RR, now I'm going to have to back to that other thread and say something nice about you. :wink:

riverroyal
    been a weird week,full moon coming i think

JB in so cal
    Sooooo,
    this guy goes to the grocery store and buys all kinds of "single guy" stuff-chips, beer, frozen pizza, etc. He gets to the checkout and as he's paying, the cashier says "you must be single". The guy reponds, "why. 'cause I'm buying all of this stuff?"
    Nope. "Cause you're really ugly! :hammer2:
    I'll be here all week and remember to tip your waitress.

riverroyal
    i just learned how to type with 2 finger a few months ago,thats no lie,once i start typing capitals and paragraphs and all that go out the window,by next year i should have it down,,,im just a constuction guy,need me to read some plans?

JB in so cal
    i just learned how to type with 2 finger a few months ago,thats no lie,once i start typing capitals and paragraphs and all that go out the window,by next year i should have it down,,,im just a constuction guy,need me to read some plans?
    Don't forget the toes!

NashvilleBound
    Sniff, sniff...I feel like I am going to cry...uh...no its gas. lol...nice thread. I so wish I had your life.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast