Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I go to the bank...

Phat Matt
    ...by my house to get some cash so I can pick up dinner. The parking lot there is really tight and there is a line from the El Pollo Loco next door winding through it. There is one spot open in the 10 minute parking. I pull in next to this truck and park as far from him as I can. I am in the Excursion so it takes some space, but I am in my spot as best as I can be. I go to the ATM and the guy next to me backs out and yells something at me. I said, "what?". He said, "thanks for blocking me in asshole." I politely said, "you're welcome." Well that pissed the dude off pretty bad. He stops his truck and starts yelling at me cussing up a storm. I am on the phone with Jen and pulling money out of the ATM. She is asking what is going on so I tell her and laugh. This guy is beside himself and calling me every name in the book. I smile and laugh some more which makes him a little hotter. He is about to get out and I really think I am about to get in a fight. Oh, obviously I didn't block him in cuz he got out. He just had to be a little careful. He started saying he hopes I am talking to my old lady so she can hear what a faggot I am. lol. He must have had a bad day digging ditches or something. He was definitely some white trash. He finally ended up leaving and went on his way.
    So the question is. What is wrong with some people these days?

PHX ATC
    Sorry I made you mad at me.

Kilrtoy
    So you actually saw High Roller or was it FHI....

Jbb
    Not enough bran in his diet.....

RP1
    Not people... what's wrong with the IE

Sleek-Jet
    The gene pool is getting shallow....

GAME TIME
    Next time don't park so close to me :hammerhea

Essex29
    ...by my house to get some cash so I can pick up dinner. The parking lot there is really tight and there is a line from the El Pollo Loco next door winding through it. There is one spot open in the 10 minute parking. I pull in next to this truck and park as far from him as I can. I am in the Excursion so it takes some space, but I am in my spot as best as I can be. I go to the ATM and the guy next to me backs out and yells something at me. I said, "what?". He said, "thanks for blocking me in asshole." I politely said, "you're welcome." Well that pissed the dude off pretty bad. He stops his truck and starts yelling at me cussing up a storm. I am on the phone with Jen and pulling money out of the ATM. She is asking what is going on so I tell her and laugh. This guy is beside himself and calling me every name in the book. I smile and laugh some more which makes him a little hotter. He is about to get out and I really think I am about to get in a fight. Oh, obviously I didn't block him in cuz he got out. He just had to be a little careful. He started saying he hopes I am talking to my old lady so she can hear what a faggot I am. lol. He must have had a bad day digging ditches or something. He was definitely some white trash. He finally ended up leaving and went on his way.
    So the question is. What is wrong with some people these days?
    .........life is way too short to live that way

Phat Matt
    want me to send ya a gun,toss it in the ocean when your done
    The thought did cross my mind. I didn't have mine in the truck though. What a dumb way to die. Then I started thinking if this guy comes after me I am at the teller getting money so I could probably get him for assalt and robbery. That probably would have given him some time to think about it.

Phat Matt
    People like that don't think.
    I know it pissed him off more that I laughed at him. Kinda like when mom use to spank me and I laughed more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast