Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone identify this spider?

piper
    That ain't nothing, I killed a camel spider 2 days ago right outside my Blackhawk. They are not poisenous but the damn thing was bigger than my hand and it creeped me out. They run fast as hell too. I threw a ammo magazine at it and I stund it then I came in for the kill with helmet. No way I'm getting close enough to step on it. That thing might of crawled up my leg.
    Nasty mother f--kers.

STV_Keith
    Sent the pic to my bug man. He says it's a Desert Recluse - still poisoness, but about 3x less than a Brown Recluse. Still too much for me (any bugs in the house is) so the house is getting sprayed again PRONTO!

WaterBox
    I would say sun spider. They are a member of the scorpion family. also called wind scorpion, They look just like a scorpion without the tail. they are very fast and aggresive, and much bigger than a brown recluse.

Red Horse
    I would say that is a " I have a yellow boat with a whacker" spider. Yeah that is what it is!!!!
    Hell, I dont know. Are they getting to be plentiful out there?? Maybe I should get my rent house sprayed??

Kilrtoy
    Sent the pic to my bug man. He says it's a Desert Recluse - still poisoness, but about 3x less than a Brown Recluse. Still too much for me (any bugs in the house is) so the house is getting sprayed again PRONTO!
    When was the last time you sprayed your house

LAFD
    ide say its a spider.

Water Romper
    ide say it's a creepy spider :2purples:

Debbolas
    Is SAY it's a creepy brown spider

riverroyal
    i got up early to get ready in the boat,grabbed a towel left in it,felt something on my arm,thought it was bunch of ants,shook my arm and looked down and this fricken spider was about 4 inches wide,huge body.So because of all the spider stuff here i ran in the trailer to find my camera,not there,looked in truck,not there.Then realised it was on my front seat at the grocery store here,so now im pissed cause its stolen probably.I kinda forgot about the spider,i went and got the kids to show them,it was gone,no note,no trails,nothing.So about a hour later I went to put the keys in theboat ignition to get things ready,there it was,3 inches from my keys,waiting for me,I know it was trying to kill me.I grabbed some plyers to get a hold of him,ripped off 2 legs,he still ran across the boat,like a crab.I trapped him in cup,then showed the kids and tossed him in the bushes near JBinsocal trailer. :coffeycup

sxpilot
    My little one says its "Charlott" form Charlott's Web....but shes no expert...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast