Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can anyone identify this spider?

2Driver
    Sent the pic to my bug man. He says it's a Desert Recluse - still poisoness, but about 3x less than a Brown Recluse. Still too much for me (any bugs in the house is) so the house is getting sprayed again PRONTO!
    Soak down the house with Dursban...then you'll be safe

OutCole'd
    I know it was trying to kill me.I grabbed some plyers to get a hold of him,ripped off 2 legs,he still ran across the boat,like a crab.I trapped him in cup,then showed the kids and tossed him in the bushes near JBinsocal trailer. :coffeycup
    LMAO !!

JB in so cal
    then showed the kids and tossed him in the bushes near JBinsocal trailer. :coffeycup[/QUOTE]
    Wait 'till you see what Mojave made for under your pillow. :devil:

chrissy
    I would say sun spider. They are a member of the scorpion family. also called wind scorpion, They look just like a scorpion without the tail. they are very fast and aggresive, and much bigger than a brown recluse.
    A couple of weeks ago when I was out walking my dog in the desert and he pounced on this big whitetish colored spider that looked like it had scorpion like front claws. He managed to chew it up a little and than spit it out and the next day had diarrhea for over a week. Someone else told me it was a wind scorpion too, the thing moves fast, freaked me out :yuk:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234