Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Jerk of all Time

dirty old man
    Reading various chats, the mayor of N.O. Ray Nagin is going to go down as the bafoon of all time. He screwed his people big time, caused millions of dollars worth of damage that could have been avoided, and put many lives at risk. It will probably be passed over however by his "people" as it won't be politically correct to blame him for anything

LAFD
    Reading various chats, the mayor of N.O. Ray Nagin is going to go down as the bafoon of all time. He screwed his people big time, caused millions of dollars worth of damage that could have been avoided, and put many lives at risk. It will probably be passed over however by his "people" as it won't be politically correct to blame him for anything
    nope it was all president bushs fault. didnt you hear??????

NOTALENT
    yup yup...he would rather only use the school buses to choufer his fellow town to the voting pull's only rather than busing them out. Also get his friends out of the dome rather then the sick, and senior citizens as well as woman and children....Class Act.

Miss Perfect
    I just read the title and I thought we were going to discuss the biggest jerk on HB. :hammerhea

Sleek-Jet
    I just read the title and I thought we were going to discuss the biggest jerk on HB. :hammerhea
    Jordy's name came to mind... I thought the same thing.

Angry Inch
    There is a really good article in the Economist this week that covers some of the prevention mistakes. It quoted one of the army corp of engineers, stating that there had been substantial warnings to the administration of New Orleans about the instability of defence for this kind of event. I highly suggest reading it.

dirty old man
    IF they investigate I hope they find out who turned back the WalMart trucks, and refused to let AMTRAC help evacuate the people who had no transportation (the same guy who kept the busses parked?)

Jordy
    Jordy's name came to mind... I thought the same thing.
    C'mon Sleek, you know that I'm way past the jerk stage. I haven't applied myself this hard for this long to only be a jerk.

Sleek-Jet
    C'mon Sleek, you know that I'm way past the jerk stage. I haven't applied myself this hard for this long to only be a jerk.
    I believe I read somewhere, "All jobs liker or lesser"

WYRD
    Yea but you opened this thread cause you were sure your name would pop up sooner or later huh? :crossx:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast