Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canvas Cover for Rhino Cage

Mrs. casean
    Anyone here have a custom canvas cover on the top of the cage to block out the sun? I'm trying to find a place to take the cage to get a canvas cover just on the top between Carlsbas and Murrieta... any suggestions?

andy01
    If you need a picture of one I have a picture of one on a friends Rhino.

Mrs. casean
    If you need a picture of one I have a picture of one on a friends Rhino.
    Thanks Andy! I'll let you know if I need a pic!!

sigepmock
    Hello Didn't you see ours :boxingguy It's SunBrella Material, Little shop down the street from us. $300 for ours for the 4 seater with a removable rear section over the rear seats....
    Let me know I can get one done for you...just bring me your cage :crossx:

djunkie
    Hello Didn't you see ours :boxingguy It's SunBrella Material, Little shop down the street from us. $300 for ours for the 4 seater with a removable rear section over the rear seats....
    Let me know I can get one done for you...just bring me your cage :crossx:
    Does it have snaps or did they use velcro?

MrsSigEpMock
    Does it have snaps or did they use velcro?
    It has snaps and we had the guy add straps so if we don't want the back seat covered by it we can roll it under and snap it "closed". We'll take pics this weekend and let you guys see it. I may have some.....

djunkie
    It has snaps and we had the guy add straps so if we don't want the back seat covered by it we can roll it under and snap it "closed". We'll take pics this weekend and let you guys see it. I may have some.....
    Cool. I need to make something up for the GC but wasn't sure what I wanted to do.

casean
    Hello Didn't you see ours :boxingguy
    No doubt! How did you miss the one on their Rhino??

Cole Trickle
    I bet I could make it for $2.00 using Duct tape,Fishing line and a used blue tarp :crossx:
    I could make 2 but I would have to apply the standard Rhino Mark up and charge you guys $633.00 to get the R&D/Development money back.

sigepmock
    I bet I could make it for $2.00 using Duct tape,Fishing line and a used blue tarp :crossx:
    I could make 2 but I would have to apply the standard Rhino Mark up and charge you guys $633.00 to get the R&D/Development money back.
    You know I'm bringing the Rhino home this week to finish up the front bumper and skid plate....I have enough stuff to make two or three but I'm thinking with rising steel prices and all.......I better just hang on to them :crossx: :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast