Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever do something completely stupid...

Boy Named Sue
    and pull it off? I have an eye catching restored Strand Cruiser I was riding and it has an old school bulb squeeze horn that I was honking at a bunch of people at a sidewalk coffee house when I stacked it up into a bunch of newspaper machines right in front of them. Knocked them all over but never lost it and kept going. Not a scratch on the bike or me, I don't understand why. On my way back I honked the horn and threw the Shocker and got a standing ovation. Life is good.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

FMluvswater
    and pull it off? I have an eye catching restored Strand Cruiser I was riding and it has an old school bulb squeeze horn that I was honking at a bunch of people at a sidewalk coffee house when I stacked it up into a bunch of newspaper machines right in front of them. Knocked them all over but never lost it and kept going. Not a scratch on the bike or me, I don't understand why. On my way back I honked the horn and threw the Shocker and got a standing ovation. Life is good.
    LMFAO! You meant to do that?

76ANTHONY
    YOU THE MAN, as it would seem huh?? :coffeycup

Phat Matt
    I ditched the cops once on 95 coming into Havasu when was about 19. Stupid, but I got away with it.

Debbolas
    LMAO!!!!! :clover:

Kim Hanson
    Suuuuuueyyyyyyyy ......( . )( . )................

Boy Named Sue
    yep,i have some planks up on the rack of my truck,so i thought i would just use my ax to jet them down,well i stuck my ax in the 1st one and pulled ,cool slid right out,so i did it to the next one,stick it and pull,WELL the ax came out and hit me right in the forhead,KNOCKED THE SHIIT OUT OF ME,buckled my knees,i was seeing stars didn't even know who i was,perfect hammer mark in my forehead,blood everwhere,so after about 45 mins i can see stright so i call the wife she says go to the doctor,so i do (i need stiches)he asks WHAT HAPPEN?,so (i feel like a dumb shiit)i tell him i fell down,he says REALY?WHAT CLIFF DID YOU FALL OFF ? :hammerhea
    Oh shizzle that reminds me of the time I was working on this hoist off a step ladder and this whatsit kept turning on me so I grabbed it with a pair of needlenose and pulled and BAM! Stuck the pliers into my forehead and knocked my own ass off the ladder...someone comes up and says you o.k.? I'm on my back with blood oozing out of two holes in my forehead and say, "Yeah , why do you ask?"

Boy Named Sue
    LMFAO! You meant to do that?
    Of course, just to impress the red headed girl...

Boy Named Sue
    their was a nother time,i was working on a job,basketball size rocks everywhere ,well i was nailing off this house and my air hose keep getting stuck on these rocks :hammerhea i was pissed so i was just pulling every time to get it unstuck. so i'm nailing and go pasted this BIG LATTER(roofers) and my hose hangs up again (i'm very pissed by now)so i just pull as hard as i can,hose comes lose,and i hear this noise(metal to metal),all i remember is thinking "WHATS THAT NOISE, WHATS THAT NOISE?"just about then the focking latter hit me in the side of the head"KNOCKED ME INTO THE NEXT DAY" :hammerhea as i layed their on the groung all i could think of was the dumb movie "HOME ALONE" WHERE THOSE GUYS WERE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS AS THAT TOOL CHEST CAME DOWN THE STAIRS
    And you pulled that off how? :wink:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    Oh shizzle that reminds me of the time I was working on this hoist off a step ladder and this whatsit kept turning on me so I grabbed it with a pair of needlenose and pulled and BAM! Stuck the pliers into my forehead and knocked my own ass off the ladder...someone comes up and says you o.k.? I'm on my back with blood oozing out of two holes in my forehead and say, "Yeah , why do you ask?"
    damm rookie...sounds like your a liability out of the truck too!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast