Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: F- Site Six!

NOTALENT
    Damn..sorry to hear that...that ramp sucks though...it has a drop off on the ramp...thats why you always see people peeling out when they pull there boat out, trailer gets stuck on it..or the wheels.....I have used it a few times..with no problem...but then again..I have a 23fter...

mike37
    Actually...they all helped. The only way I got it out was to take the weight distributing hitch off, sand under the tires, and four guys on the running boards.
    I was shocked...but they were all helpful. I really f'ed up the ramp, because when all four tires were spinning, the truck floatted sideways, and blocked the whole damn (posessed) ramp.
    F- Site Six.
    that cool would have guest they would stand there laughing
    sucks that you had a bad day
    I f uckt up one of my rims and still trying to get it replaced it was custom made for my trialor

DEEZ NUTTS
    Hell you got twins in that boat. They shoulda pushed that truck out no problem.

Havasu Hangin'
    Damn..sorry to hear that...that ramp sucks though...it has a drop off on the ramp...thats why you always see people peeling out when they pull there boat out, trailer gets stuck on it..or the wheels.....I have used it a few times..with no problem...but then again..I have a 23fter...
    You know...this kid probably half my age (he was maybe 10 years old :wink: ) walked up and said that he had got stuck the day before, and they just threw some sand down...and it worked.
    Shit...my boat is 12K lbs on the trailer...and without that handful of sand, I'd probably still be there. I'd like to buy that kid a beer (when he gets old enough :wink: ).
    Hell you got twins in that boat. They shoulda pushed that truck out no problem.
    With my luck...I probably would have ended up on the roof of the Suburban....
    ...then it would have slipped back down the ramp and sank. :hammerhea

Havasu Hangin'
    Isn't site Six in Havasu...hmmmmm :idea:
    Ya, you are right F HAVASU

If they don't get the Marina turned around...it will soon be "F- Havasu".
    Need a neighbor?

77charger
    With my luck...I probably would have ended up on the roof of the Suburban....
    If you had a sunroof or do have one at least your head would be able to stick out.I used that ramp once with my old jet boat no problem but then agin it was only 19ft at that time i saw the turn and thought it was a tight one nnot a prob for me but thought about the bigger boats that use that ramp

SummitKarl
    I guess my first clue to get the hell away from that posessed ramp came when I couldn't make that tight turn (the one that only bass boats can make)...and I screwed up my rims going over the curb.
    Then...the water is so low, that as I'm backing down, the damn drop off high-centers my trailer so I slam on the brakes. Did I stop?
    No!
    The boat boat continues to pull my trailer (dragging) and truck (all four wheels locked up) into the water. Luckily, when the boat floated, my truck stopped sliding.
    I don't even want to talk about getting it out of the water... :eat:
    two words
    JET BOAT!!!!!!!!!

Throttle
    hh... that story just sends chills through my spine, really sux. sorry to here about the f'd up day.

boxscore
    Maybe a bass boat is in your future?

RiverRatMike
    I guess my first clue to get the hell away from that posessed ramp came when I couldn't make that tight turn (the one that only bass boats can make)...and I screwed up my rims going over the curb.
    Then...the water is so low, that as I'm backing down, the damn drop off high-centers my trailer so I slam on the brakes. Did I stop?
    No!
    The boat boat continues to pull my trailer (dragging) and truck (all four wheels locked up) into the water. Luckily, when the boat floated, my truck stopped sliding.
    I don't even want to talk about getting it out of the water... :eat:
    oh man that sucks! I hate site 6 also. I'd rather go to Windsor anyday!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast