Thread: New Guy Laz Mesa Mesa Racing Engines

MESA BALANCING
    Ok gear heads I am a new advertiser with ***boat in the mag and the website and I'd like to let you guys know anything we can help you guys with would be a pleasure for me and my guys . We build and maintain racing and poker run engines aside from all other types of racing engines. We've been in the business since 1986 and have many achivements such as Miami to New York records back in the 80's and many offshore racing killo records and victories apart from our sprint car and pro import records. We perform all our machine work porting r&d and dyno tunning all in house. I'd like to post one weekly project for you guys to see the type of work we do . If you guys have any tech help you may need please feel free to contact us at anytime we'll be more than happy to help. Here are a few pictures of the shop and some of the engine we build and maintain. Sincerely yours Laz Mesa

steelcomp
    Ok gear heads I am a new advertiser with ***boat in the mag and the website and I'd like to let you guys know anything we can help you guys with would be a pleasure for me and my guys . We build and maintain racing and poker run engines aside from all other types of racing engines. We've been in the business since 1986 and have many achivements such as Miami to New York records back in the 80's and many offshore racing killo records and victories apart from our sprint car and pro import records. We perform all our machine work porting r&d and dyno tunning all in house. I'd like to post one weekly project for you guys to see the type of work we do . If you guys have any tech help you may need please feel free to contact us at anytime we'll be more than happy to help. Here are a few pictures of the shop and some of the engine we build and maintain. Sincerely yours Laz Mesa
    Not seeing any pics...yet.
    Welcome to the boards. Good tech info is always a welcome. There's a few pretty sharp characters here, but never too many.
    Thanks for offering your time. :coffeycup

Cole Sanger
    Where are you located? How about some contact information? ***boat has a magazine?

MESA BALANCING
    we're located in Miami our #is 1-305-884-5368 and our web site is www.mesabalancing.com
    by the way does anyone know how to post jpg pics in the site please let me know I have a bunch of nice stuff to post thanks Laz

Go here for a step by step tutorial ...
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/announcement.php?f=20
    Welcome ... and as Scott (steelcomp) said ... there are quite a few engine builders/smart cookies here ... and we appriciate all of the tech input!
    Good luck with posting pics ...
    Brian

OLDRAT
    Good to see you over here, Laz.
    OR

sanger rat
    Welcome aboard Laz. I enjoyed reading your posts over at OSO.