Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hole?

Ken F
    LOL....isn't it funny how things that are written get misconscrewed?
    Really hard sometimes to put into writing exactly what you are trying to express. Mike cudos...you handled it really well.
    In response to your question & to Kevin also-
    The hole is there to allow water to drain out when you are not using the boat.
    Park it with the front elevated so water under the floor will drain to the holes, and into the bilge. It's a good idea to put the rubber/brass drainplugs (with a t-handle) when you are on the lake to keep any water in the bilge from going under the floor. Take them out when you pull the boat out of the water.
    Ken F

bergen
    dam i got them holes in my boat to, i thought they were their for the mice to get in and out. but what do i no i'm just a cali- boy lol bergen

jetboat
    Ok, now it's all making sense to me. Thanks for pointing that out Rio. LOL
    See now Jetboat, it's all just a misunderstanding. The bottom part of my post is a signature line, it appears in every post I write and is in no way directed to the people who's posts I reply. You thought I was telling you, you aren't doing it correctly.
    Your post was confusing and I suggested pictures would really help so we could understand what you were describing. Once you've been here a while, you'll see that trying to describe things with words doesn't always work that well. Pictures my friend, are the answer.
    Yeah, I'm 30yrs old, what does that have to do with the price of fruits and nuts in California???? Do I think I'm funny?? I can be sometimes. Do I have the mind of a wise ass?? Maybe, but I wasn't being one.
    So, I'll just stand by for your apology for calling me a fruit and a nut. And I'm sorry you don't like Californians but I was raised in Texas. :rollside:
    to start all over again,apology given,you asked what does 30yrs have to do with fruts and nuts,simple,i have 29 yrs plus on you also being from huntington beach california, thus have more fruit and nut in me.no hard feelings bud,have a blessed day.

jetboat
    Mine doesn't have one. I don't think it even had one before I got the floor done.
    finally got rprimed and glide coated,the wife says it should go to hollywood as pt-1091/2 and blow the xxxp out of it.maybe this weekend the bottom will get painted in its new color,ready,''white'' original ha!,but found out pearl white tube like tooth paste is only $40.00.this might be mixed with the top coat or sprayed as goast flames over the burgandy flames,dont no yet.next week pictures will come.

Devilman
    finally got rprimed and glide coated,the wife says it should go to hollywood as pt-1091/2 and blow the xxxp out of it.maybe this weekend the bottom will get painted in its new color,ready,''white'' original ha!,but found out pearl white tube like tooth paste is only $40.00.this might be mixed with the top coat or sprayed as goast flames over the burgandy flames,dont no yet.next week pictures will come.
    "PT109 1/2" LOL, sounds like shes not fully accepting the project quite yet.
    Get that boat done, gonna be plenty of good weather to run around in! The colors sound good, be ready to see the pics! Lemme know when...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123