Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL "thank Jack" thread...

HammerDown
    ...for his extreme hospitality
    Show some love BOTE people.

miketsouth
    Thanks Jack. I enjoyed every second. I wished i had the balls to stay around longer, seems i missed a great deal by leaving so soon.
    Summer aint over yet YOU HEAR THAT RAT!

jets4me
    jack thanks for all your help and for a great day on the water and thanks to charle for cooking the hog and being just such great people looking forward to next year thanks to everyone involed in making this happen see ya

supersoaker509
    Extreme hospitality doesn't come close :shift:
    The pig roast was excellent, evryone brought great food, the surroundings were beautiful, the company truly enjoyable. The boats were great and the all felt truly welcome. Jack - thanks for the fantastic event!

Lady Warhawk
    Jack, thanks once again for the wonderful hospitality you offered all of us. Thanks to you we have a great, and safe place to get together for fun.

Wet Dream
    Thank you to all involved. Jack, as always its been great to be a guest at your home. Charlie, you did it up right.

Lady Warhawk
    Thank you to all involved. Jack, as always its been great to be a guest at your home. Charlie, you did it up right.
    Bill, my eyes are burning :cry: <headslap>

shirkey4750
    Its hard to say anymore than what has been said, but it was great, and thanks again for the hospitality, the great food, with great people. I was told Sat. night, that it would be even better next year. How?

Slacker
    I would like to say thanks to Jack(and anyone who helped out with the event) for letting everyone hang out and use his facilities. I was a newbie and i had a great time cant wait till next time.Thanks again

pumper-puller
    jack thank you soo much for having us at your paradise this weekend i was one of the newbies out there but you made my wife and i feel like we had never missed one thanks again and hope to see every one next year

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast