Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tunebite

Phat Matt
    Anybody use it? What do you think? Have you used the 4x turbo conversion for wma files?

WYRD
    Are you on drugs again

Phat Matt
    Are you on drugs again
    Shhhh. Don't tell anybody.
    I figured if you used it you would know what it is. If you don't you can't help me. Therefore, no explanation of what it is.
    Are you 2 still riding with us at the dam run?

woody56
    I figured if you used it you would know what it is. If you don't you can't help me. Therefore, no explanation of what it is.
    Are you bring the new boat too the dam run? I will bring the goose and red bull for your lady, I drank you bottle last time, i think?

WYRD
    Your posts are starting to read like Kim Hansons :220v:
    As it stands now we would love to ride with you if the invite is still there, but Barbie was not too hip on the whole riding topless to the damn idea :crossx:

woody56
    As it stands now we would love to ride with you if the invite is still there, but Barbie was not too hip on the whole riding topless to the damn idea :crossx:
    But will u be top less?
    :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
    Of course it is. Tell her she can go bottomless if she is more comfortable with that.

Phat Matt
    Are you bring the new boat too the dam run? I will bring the goose and red bull for your lady, I drank you bottle last time, i think?
    Yes we will. She said you didn't drink too much.

woody56
    Yes we will. She said you didn't drink too much.
    I though we drank the bottle she had. I was going too replace it. Do you have any new pics of the boat? When will you be up at the lake again?

Phat Matt
    I though we drank the bottle she had. I was going too replace it. Do you have any new pics of the boat? When will you be up at the lake again?
    Oh yeah. It's cuz we were making drinks for those ckicks on the pole. We went through a 1.75 of Ketel.
    I don't have any new pics. We will be out this weekend and I'll go by there. It should be pretty close to done by then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast