Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Acura MDX

MudPumper
    Anybody have one and have any opinions on it?? Also, anybody know who deals in them??? The wife wants one.

Kilrtoy
    Not very roomy, cant tow much
    But then again its a grocery getter, built by Toyota, it will last forever

Dawn Patrol
    Anybody have one and have any opinions on it?? Also, anybody know who deals in them??? The wife wants one.
    Wifey was looking at those also. The 7 passenger seating is nice. She hates big SUVs, so this might be an option for Her.
    Giving up her Lexus might be the deciding factor.

Jyruiz
    built by Toyota, it will last forever
    It is actually a Honda.

Jyruiz
    Oh, and it is very well rated, my brother is looking into getting one as well.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I have 2, an 02 for towing behind my motorhome and an 05 that my wife drives. I think the fact that I own two will tell you what I think. Best car for the$$$. Not towers though, unless its a sea-doo. Ride is 2nd to none and they are full of cool gizmos. I have the hook-up in SCV if you want one.

MudPumper
    I have 2, an 02 for towing behind my motorhome and an 05 that my wife drives. I think the fact that I own two will tell you what I think. Best car for the$$$. Not towers though, unless its a sea-doo. Ride is 2nd to none and they are full of cool gizmos. I have the hook-up in SCV if you want one.
    Hey Mike, I think we have a mutual friend, Super Dee.
    It's just something for the wife to drive to work and for whatever else. I got the truck for the boat and I'm going to keep the Acura she has now for a daily driver for me to save on some gas.

TCHB
    What can you say about a Honda!!!! Quality

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Hey Mike, I think we have a mutual friend, Super Dee.
    It's just something for the wife to drive to work and for whatever else. I got the truck for the boat and I'm going to keep the Acura she has now for a daily driver for me to save on some gas.
    I love super d, who you be?

MudPumper
    I love super d, who you be?
    I think we met once before. I'm a friend of Kevin. We were doing the Concrete Pumping together. Anyway, I've known Dee since elementary school.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast