Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Acura MDX

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I think we met once before. I'm a friend of Kevin. We were doing the Concrete Pumping together. Anyway, I've known Dee since elementary school.
    Which freind????

Kilrtoy
    It is actually a Honda.
    Thank you I was confused, It will still last forever

MudPumper
    Which freind????
    Oh, I left that part out. My name is Mike but they call me Wally.

CornWater
    I have 2, an 02 for towing behind my motorhome and an 05 that my wife drives. I think the fact that I own two will tell you what I think. Best car for the$$$. Not towers though, unless its a sea-doo. Ride is 2nd to none and they are full of cool gizmos. I have the hook-up in SCV if you want one.
    BALLER!!!

RiverRatMike
    What can you say about a Honda!!!! Quality
    their cars yeah maybe, but dirtbikes.... NOT!

Redrider
    What can you say about a Honda!!!! Quality
    Yes, great SUV, and will last forever. By the way we pull our 2005 Howard Bullet to and from the house to the ramp with it in Havasu. It is rated for 4500/5000 towing, the boat and trailer = 5400. I work for the company (Honda), but really like the car, though it is a company car...

dmontzsta
    Overpriced and overrated. As mentioned, it cant tow shit, it is underpowered and the leather is weak. My old boss bought one new and the leather was phucked up within 2-3 years.

BADAXE
    Not very roomy, cant tow much
    But then again its a grocery getter, built by Toyota, it will last forever
    Here's another in a long line of examples why you shouldn't be posting as much as you do.

nextel4u
    You can't go wrong with A Honda! We have them for our company cars and I will never buy anything else to drive for work. We just got the new RL and the New Odyssey and a New Pilot.and I am so impressed with how these vehicles drive. I have an Escalade for personal use and I like driving the Hondas more, Not Joking!
    I think the MDX is a nicer version of the Pilot, Our Pilot Rocks!
    Ohh yeah and the resale on the Hondas are excellent

PHX ATC
    My buddy has had 2 MDX's. He loved them both. He didn't tow anything at all, but I do believe the tow rating is pretty low, 3000 to 3500 or something like that. If you're looking for a decent all around family do everything vehicle that does most everything well, this would fit the bill.
    We've had a TL and an RL and liked both of them. Didn't love them, but liked them. We had no issues at all with either one of them and they ran great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast