Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: **possible spam**2004 Magic Wizard

Chris Winn
    **Possible spam***
    I am thinking about a new boat, so I am gauging the interest that there could be in mine, this has been a great boat but I have had very little time to enjoy it and it is time for a new boat project if I can get what I want out of it:
    Details:
    Boat
    2004 Magic Wizard, open bow mid cabin. (approx 45 hours)
    Blue flamed gel coat with flames up the transom of the boat.
    Custom interior with graphic matching gel coated electronic dropdown bolster seats
    Total custom interior in mid cabin with lighting and 2 coolers with matching Magic padded logo covers on them. 2 love seats with plenty of room.
    Bimini top (in matching blue), I had the stock “push pin” type top holders replaced with “mushroom” style tips for ease of use and flush mounting when not in use.
    Sliding/locking cabin door for entrance to mid cabin.
    Molded floor with snap out carpet (grey carpet)
    Sony head unit (XM compatible) with Sony 10 disk changer (never been used), 800 watt Sony amp with 4 Sony 6x9Â’s and 2 kicker 10Â’s. Billet audio covers on all speakers (brand new) with flamed graphics to match boat including the stereo cover and billet IPOD holder.
    Gaffrig gauges, Merc offshore throttle controls, electric hatch, electric “pop up” nav-light on the rear (the rear nav-light rises like a car antenna). “fireboy” (automatic halon fire safe system)
    Matching bouy’s (blue and white) with both blue and silver “floating lines” (new with only 1 use on them)
    Mechanicals
    Mercury 496 HO- this engine was built up with Raylar performance engine kit, it has the insurability of the 496 almost the power of the 525hp (dyno sheets for 520+hp go with the boat) this was the boat and engine used by ***boat for the article on the Raylar kit. The kits includes: new aluminum heads (ported and polished with new springs, valves and roller rockers) new cam (Raylar specs) and Raylar “cool gap” intake manifold. Motor has a total of approx 45 hours on it!!!! The oil has been changed 3 times.
    The drive is a Bravo XR with drive shower, currently running a 28p (labbed down to 27ish by Bronson hill)
    I have full IMCO hydraulic (from the helm) steering on the boat with 2 rams (all stainless) with polished tubes on the rams, this is tilt adjustable
    The trailer is a white triple axle, with grey carpeted bunks, chrome 15” wheels (very clean)
    The boat has been used out in Havasu, I store the boat in Needles.
    If you are interested, please PM me and I will contact you, the asking price is $84,999
    Included with the purchase (if the price is what I want will be a brand new Garmin full color chart plotting GPS).
    There are lots of little details of the boat to see, let me know if you need anything else.

Jordy
    Single engine 496 in a 34' boat? What's the speed like?
    It's a 29'er.

Sleek-Jet
    I wonder if he's going to sell it... look around... and then buy another Magic...
    Seems to be the pattern with these people. :jawdrop:

shadow
    Single engine 496 in a 34' boat? What's the speed like?
    Shockwavebob- 29ft magic.I'm guessing he see's 70-75mph with the Raylar.

shadow
    Yeah, figured out I'm seeing things. I guess I was thinking of the Sorcerer. Is that 34'?
    34-I think so.

Tremor Therapy
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...33Spam-med.JPG
    And kittens are dying by the thousands!

duffster
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...33Spam-med.JPG
    And kittens are dying by the thousands!
    You are correct dying today by Thunder & Lightning

Magic34
    Shockwavebob- 29ft magic.I'm guessing he see's 70-75mph with the Raylar.
    Really close on those speeds. I had a 29' with a 500 HP motor and saw 72 at its best, so you should get just a little more out of this one.

Magic34
    I wonder if he's going to sell it... look around... and then buy another Magic...
    Seems to be the pattern with these people. :jawdrop:
    What are you saying... :notam:

Chris Winn
    sorry i took off for lunch, can someone post a picture for me if i email ti to them, my system will not let me post it

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast